This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Branton/Matthew Del Negro Thunk Thread

I don't know if I can start a thread about him on the Characters and Relationships considering we don't know if he'll be back or not, but I'm doing it anyway (To the mods : if it has to moved, closed up or if the title has to be changed we'll do no worries).

So this thread is about to THUNK : Mike Branton/Matthew Del Negro

Spoilers for Sunday :
    Spoiler:
    He was Elizabeth Weir's date on Sunday and he's more appealing than a wall ^^

I know him best from The West Wing, and it reminds me of how I thought at the time : "He is so talented" and that I would want to see more of him and when I saw that it was him on the episode I couldn't stop squeeing lol, but it actually took me a while to remember it was the actor I saw on the West wing lol ( I had to watch the episode a second time ).

In Sunday, he took my breath away, not only because he's hot but because of his charming way to play the part.. *whishes she could be at Liz's place*

Sorry Ladies he seems to be married. If you want to check out his official website : web.mac.com/matthewdelnegro/ or you can check the IMDB.

I would love him to be back for a couple of episodes at least and, who knows? Maybe he could become a recurring character - no sarcasm intended here on the current situation - ( cause OMG, Atlantis has some hot hidden scientists there!).

Tell me what you guys think ^^

Mike Branton = YUM. Gorgeous man. I wanted to play with his hair, it was pretty. And the way that he cajoles... *girly sigh*
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

A yummy man, indeed. I'd happily watch paint dry if Mike Branton was the wall.

Comment

I'm gonna upload some pics of him and caps from Sunday and post them on the thread.

Comment

he looked very huggable and normal...and just a nice guy. I like the look of him.

Comment

Ok there are pics up on the website :

http://web.mac.com/matthewdelnegro/i...om/Photos.html

Caps from Sunday :
            Spoiler:

Comment

I have caps!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                I have caps!

Spoiler:

I can't tell you how I'm feeling right now
                He's Hot Hot Hot ! Seriously I'm in love with him ^^

Comment

*giggles* He looks so scruffy and manly.

Comment

Sunday
                    Spoiler:
                    When he said to Elizabeth he should have brough desert, my first thought was "Damn man, you are the desert!"

Comment

ohhh I thought he was great with the bread but daayaaam without it

Comment

He's like a more rugged Noah Wyle. (ER, The Librarian...) VERY good looking man.
                        ~CMDragonia

Comment

Sunday
                          Spoiler:
                          When he said to Elizabeth he should have brough desert, my first thought was "Damn man, you are the desert!"
                          ROTFLMAO!! Leave it to you to come up with the good lines!!

Comment

Sunday
                            Spoiler:
                            OMG I thought the same thing !

Comment

Normally I aint one for beards and scruff but damn, I'd lick him that scruff anyday!

Comment

Working...
                              X