Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirking the Universe: Two Men, so many women and so little time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirking the Universe: Two Men, so many women and so little time.

Welcome to the, as far as I know, first thread that is dedicated only to the kirking of Atlantis' main kirker Colonel John Sheppard and his loyal sidekick Dr. Rodney McKay.

As supporters of the "Make love during war" crowd we celebrate every romantic conquest made by the Golden Duo.

In our opinion kirking is the second best way of maintaining and creating a lasting peace besides marriages, afterall in earlier times here on Earth kings married their daughters to their enemies after a peace agreement so a blood bond would prevent them from fighting, but since marriages are out of the question kirking is the second best thing. The Golden Duo, the heroes they are, are willing to all of this for Atlantis and Earth despite the risks they have of getting infected with a VD (Although their character shields and The Hair (r)(c)(tm) should protect them).

From Teyla and Weir at home, to the random (ascended) bimbo of the week, this thread is in support of every fling, thing, and non-serious relationship you can think of (We don't even care if it's slash - or body sharing/exhanges -, if it's a fling it's Kirk point).

Furthermore, we also celebrate and honour The Hair (r)(c)(tm) who remains as in model and is as steady on Sheppard's head as Shatner's toupet was on Kirk's, because and only because of the powers of The Hair (r)(c)(tm) the Golden Duo is capable of what they are doing week in, week out (The Chronicles of Stargate: The Gel Hell Saga depicts what happens when The Hair (r)(c)(tm) is gone).

And now to conclude this starting post, I leave you with the first signature image of ship.
    Attached Files
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Finally, a thread to honor the brave men who risk infection practically every week for the good of Atlantis. Oh what a joyous occasion.

Comment

There have been a couple of pro-kirking threads previous to this; I suggest you ask the mods to combine them.
      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
      Spoiler:
      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
        There have been a couple of pro-kirking threads previous to this; I suggest you ask the mods to combine them.
        This thread isn't about pro-Kirking in general, only pro-Kirking for the Golden Duo.
        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
          This thread isn't about pro-Kirking in general, only pro-Kirking for the Golden Duo.
          And it's a ship thread. Sheppard and Mckay/the universe. Other ships talk about chemestry, or sparks. With this many women, there HAS to be something! And probably alot more then any other ship alone!

Comment

The first pictures
            Attached Files
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
              The first pictures
              Spoiler:

"Holy crap, Rodney really DOES kirk them all."

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                Spoiler:

"Holy crap, Rodney really DOES kirk them all."

I think it's more like "Did he just one-up me? He totally just one-upped me! And I haven't even hit quota for this month!"
                They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                Spoiler:
                Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
                  I think it's more like "Did he just one-up me? He totally just one-upped me! And I haven't even hit quota for this month!"
                  "That's not fair! He's playing dirty!"

Comment

"That's not fair! He's playing dirty!"
                    Your banner does not need all of those signs: © ® ™. Pick one! © will suffice

Hilarious, but I am biased anyways.

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Atlantis wouldn't be Atlantis without the shameless yet self-aware indulgence in the good old science fiction tradition of flirtation/tension/sex with the hot alien priestess/scientist/leader, as exemplified by The Kirk. And remember, these liasions can have serious results.
                      SGC stats- VD (Brief Candle); drug addiction (Need); former old-lady creepiness (the follow on ep from Prisoners, can't remember title); criminals (Forsaken- and Prometheus Unbound too, in a way); snakeyness (Hathor, and I always thought that the thing in Fallout was evilly fun); and general mental scarring.
                      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                        Atlantis wouldn't be Atlantis without the shameless yet self-aware indulgence in the good old science fiction tradition of flirtation/tension/sex with the hot alien priestess/scientist/leader, as exemplified by The Kirk. And remember, these liasions can have serious results.
                        SGC stats- VD (Brief Candle); drug addiction (Need); former old-lady creepiness (the follow on ep from Prisoners, can't remember title); criminals (Forsaken- and Prometheus Unbound too, in a way); snakeyness (Hathor, and I always thought that the thing in Fallout was evilly fun); and general mental scarring.
                        Luckily the mental scarring helps one forget the unfortunate side effects of the other flings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          Your banner does not need all of those signs: © ® ™. Pick one! © will suffice
                          *grins* All those signs are to indicate how good The Hair (r)(c)(tm) is protected against whatever is done to it It's basicly a joke

Hilarious, but I am biased anyways.
                          Doesn't matter, just join in the fun. Afterall, we support all ships as long as they are flings of The Golden Duo.
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                            That's why we have to honour the Golden Duo, since these heroes risk these things and more each and every week/fling in order to protect Atlantis.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Finally, a thread to honor the brave men who risk infection practically every week for the good of Atlantis. Oh what a joyous occasion.
                              To bravely go where all have gone before..............
                              sigpic
                              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                              X