This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld voice technology

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on how to make my voice sound like goa'uld with a computer, with any program. Thanks.

Hey, I ran into a similar problem when doing pre-production on my sitcom lol

I found that I had to re-record the dialogue i wanted to be deep and goa'uld-ish as an audio file. And then with a sound editing program (a good free one is audacity) I had to lower the pitch and increase the base. then I had to put that sound over the actual dialogue in the scene

Hope this helps

Comment

You should be able to do it with Cool Edit 2000 or Voice changer 4.0 Diamond. These are programs i've seen others talk about with the ability to do it.

sigpic

Comment

hmm... anyone know where to get a device that will let you change your voice to a Goa'uld? I was going to make a costume for a Halloween party, but I couldn't find a voice changer, so I had to scrap the idea until next year's party.

Comment

There's a program that let's your iPhone act as a voice changer, said that one could make your voice real bass I guess that would work ,forgot the name of the program though

Comment

I don't know how to do it, but the effect is called flanging. Good luck!

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
            Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
            Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
            X