No announcement yet.

A Day In the Life (315)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't understand where they would get the formula milk for Nick from? Surely all the mums in the fleet would be breastfeeding their babies considering how stocks of everything have run out? Only a few weeks ago they were getting all their food from that algae planet, weren't they? I would have thought that the "daycare" would involve wetnursing if a mum really had to leave her baby for the day. I guess the fact that I worried about this point for most of the episode shows that I found the episode pretty "blah" (again).
    Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

I'd watch this episode hundreds of times more, if only for that scene at the end between Adama and Roslin... beautiful.
      sigpic

Comment

I started to lose interest in BSG during season 3, but this episode is one of the best one from all of them. I like the entire Adama reflecting thing, Chief and Cally in trouble, as well as Adama/Roslin interaction. So this is definitely a highlight of the third season for me.

Comment

I love the Roslin/Adama scenes but if it wasn't called A Day in the Life, you wouldn't know that was what it was originally meant to be by watching it. If you watch Startrek TNG, think 'Data's Day', or 'Zero Hour' from SG1 - those were how you'd expect a day in the life episodes to be.

And I think it would have been cool to have Carolann following Adama around all day like Head 6. Could you imagine her in the room with him and Laura? Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Ron Moore himself said that this episode lost its way and I do tend to just watch the Roslin/Adama scenes rather than the entire ep.
          sigpic
          "Science flies you to the moon.
          Religion flies you into buildings."

Comment

My wife and I got up to this episode tonight. With all our shows pretty much on break right now, we are moving along quite nicely. It is amazing how much of these episodes I had forgotten over time. It is almost like I am seeing some of them for the first time myself.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
              I'd watch this episode hundreds of times more, if only for that scene at the end between Adama and Roslin... beautiful.
              that is my favorite scene as well. EJO and MM played Adama and Roslin so well.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X