Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking A Break From All Your Worries (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go Eddie James Olmos For Directing And Producing!!!

Dorka is a beautiful genius

.:A/R:.

Comment

So, uh... What the hell is up with the Six in Baltar's head tying whatever he was hanging himself with up?
      Last edited by Naonak; 28 March 2007, 10:35 PM.

Comment

1. Definately liked how they played Baltar here, let's face it, the Colonials were never going to show him any mercy!

2. My best guess is that Gaeta is a Cylon and Baltar knows.

3. Didn't mind the shippy stuff 'too' much, though Lee's "I've lost my ring" was lame a frack!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by unruhbrady View Post
          UHHHHH!!!! Lee go get with kara already im sick of TPTB hanging that in front of us.
          I just watched this episode and your feelings here are mine. I hope this is the end of this drama. Maybe we need for both Dee and Sam to get killed off before this is resolved.
          - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
            1. Definately liked how they played Baltar here, let's face it, the Colonials were never going to show him any mercy!

2. My best guess is that Gaeta is a Cylon and Baltar knows.

3. Didn't mind the shippy stuff 'too' much, though Lee's "I've lost my ring" was lame a frack!
            I agree with everything you said here. I like how we are trying to figure out who is and who isn't a Cylon. I'm wondering if they pull a shocker and make one of the big guys a Cylon - Adama, Kara, Lee, or even the Prez!
            - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

I still am waiting on the final cylon! ahhhh!

Comment

I can't believe 6, 8 and herah weren't even mentioned in this episode!
                sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode fo rthe simple fact that Roslin got down right mean. I just loved the way she ordered Col. Tigh around... lmao!! that was great!

Roslin: COL. TIGH GET IN HERE!

Never heard Roslin shout.... before that... lol!! It was great!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X