Rapture (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    btw anyone noticed the connection Tyrol had to the temple? like a "voice" or something that called him kilometers away from the others, over the hills all the way to the structure - damn that's interesting...perhaps some built-in circuitry that allowed him to get a signal coming from the temple (hence why none of the other humans felt it) ? ... circuitry... cybernetics... hmm... then this familiar face Danna saw amongst the 5 mystery cylons...someone the cylons are supposed to have hurt back on New Cap (Tigh ain't the only one)...
    we've definitely a got candidate, I say

EDIT: and what's all this **** about the threes being "boxed"? they mention the word in Downloaded but they never talk about "killing"/"destroying"/"terminating" etc. and furthermore Cavil spoke of "cold storage" so everything hints at Danna being merely given the cold shoulder by her peers (duh) & some sort of deactivation - so I reckon Danna & her sisters can be reactivated anytime?
    With the D'Anna Model being boxed the reason is that LL was not going to be in anymore episodes after this one so boxing her character is the way to go. that character is not dead and can and im assuming unboxed later on if she does reprise her character.
    sigpic
    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

There would have to have been a change in opinion or a coup d'etat to explain why she was unboxed, though. For now, all the Threes are neither alive nor dead.

Comment

Well, at least now we know humans and cylons have something else in common: they solve all their disagreements with boxing.

Comment

1. The money in my pocket says that Baltar's one of the Final Five, put a 50/50 on Starbuck as well.

2. All Threes are boxed. Right, swell.

3. Sly plan from Athena, and it worked. Not sure what to make of Boomer's change of heart. My best guess is that she expected to get greeted with open arms by her former friends on New Caprica('hey I'm a nice girl, it's all I could do to stop them from killing you all') got cold shouldered big time and driven into the arms of the Cylon establishment. Right now "Athena" has what Boomer feels 'she' should have, but knows she will never have so Boomer feels she has nothing to lose by fracking up Athena's life.

4. Not sure what Caprica's gameplan is from here on in.

Things just got very interesting.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
            1. The money in my pocket says that Baltar's one of the Final Five, put a 50/50 on Starbuck as well.

2. All Threes are boxed. Right, swell.

3. Sly plan from Athena, and it worked. Not sure what to make of Boomer's change of heart. My best guess is that she expected to get greeted with open arms by her former friends on New Caprica('hey I'm a nice girl, it's all I could do to stop them from killing you all') got cold shouldered big time and driven into the arms of the Cylon establishment. Right now "Athena" has what Boomer feels 'she' should have, but knows she will never have so Boomer feels she has nothing to lose by fracking up Athena's life.

4. Not sure what Caprica's gameplan is from here on in.

Things just got very interesting.

1. Tyrol is married and has Nicky.
            2. Adama took a couple bullets from Boomer.

Of course she is an outcast and she cannot go back to her previous life.

Comment

My favourite line of this episode was, "Seen one nova, you've seen them all" (Colonel Tigh)
              Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                dang good episode. And i have to enjoy saying that i had it right. the nova was the eye.

bonus points to fans noticing what TPTB noticed, the painting on kara's walls

and, i guess, goodbye to Lucy
                Am I the only one who doesn't want to say goodbye to Lucy for more than one reason? Wouldn't you like to know what she knows. Now, as to the painting Starbuck made in her apartment on Caprica - pretty coincidental, or not. Could she be one of the unknown five? hmmmmm Stay tuned....
                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Just watched this one with the wife tonight. I had forgotten what a good episode this one was. A whole lot of great action in this one.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Been doing a rewatch of BSG, does anyone else think that they where trying to hint the Chief being one of (SPOILER BELOW for those who haven't seen the end of S3/S4)

Spoiler:

The Final Five Cylons? Would explain his oobsestion with the Temple

Comment

Working...
                    X