• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapture (312)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    RAPTURE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312

As the Colonial fleet and the Cylons jocky for position over the algae planet, Lee considers putting their position on the surface at risk by rescuing Kara. Sharon takes a drastic action to be reunited with her baby.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:53 PM.

dang good episode. And i have to enjoy saying that i had it right. the nova was the eye.

bonus points to fans noticing what TPTB noticed, the painting on kara's walls

and, i guess, goodbye to Lucy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      bonus points to fans noticing what TPTB noticed, the painting on kara's walls
      Whoa! 'splain that in more detail? We saw this earlier in the series?

One word for the ep:

w00t!
      Frak! --Apollo
      Frak you. --Cain
      FRAK Me! --Kat
      frakwit! --Tyrol
      B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

wait, so does this mean starbuck is going to die before they reach earth?

Comment

Loved the whole Kara-painting thing- that was a very cool tie-in, should be interesting to see where that goes. I love the whole mythological aspect of the show, and it was nice to see that come back tonight.

Though favourite moment had to be when Baltar stepped up onto the circle (great line forget exactly how it went) and chief put the gun to his head. *thwack*

Overall FANTASTIC episode!

Comment

Hmmm... The Agathon Family Drama still intrigues, but the rest of it? Meh.

I very very much want everyone involved in the whole love triangle (quadrangle?) fiasco to die. Horribly. Put us out of their misery, please, because I am sick to death of watching all the moopy eyes and EMO angsting.

Comment

last seasson or so we got to see starbuck's apartment and she had a painting on the wall of her apartment that was a copy of hte eye of jupiter

many fans noticed it months ago and it's nice to see that it's not just a quirk but evidentally a plan

I'm sure if you look in the eye of jupiter thread, you'll see some caps of the shots

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Hmmm... The Agathon Family Drama still intrigues, but the rest of it? Meh.

I very very much want everyone involved in the whole love triangle (quadrangle?) fiasco to die. Horribly. Put us out of their misery, please, because I am sick to death of watching all the moopy eyes and EMO angsting.
                yeah, i do wanna tell them to just swap partners and get it over with

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  No ****. From the previews it looks like it'll get solved next week. But who knows.
                  Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

well done ep... fast moving... and next weeks looks good very good.. i'm lookin forward to seeing what's gonna happen w/ Kara.. and her destiny.

yes dump the Lee/Dee crap.. please... sorry die hard Lee/Kara shipper here..
                    sigpic

Comment

Helo's face when he shot Sharon was just...gods...it was so sad.
                      You know I'm really starting to hate Roslin now for all hell she put them through.

I wonder who D'anna saw, whoever it was she must have done somthing to
                      them in past. What was it she said "Forgive me, if only I had know" or somthing like that?

All a very good episode one of the best so far.
                      Last edited by ladyaugustana; 21 January 2007, 07:23 PM.
                      Sometimes survival is it's own death sentence.

Comment

According to spoiler websites
                        Spoiler:
                        Kara is a cylon and one of the final five, not sure where that is going to lead, but interesting concept. Should drive Dirk Benedict out of his mind
                        "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                        - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
                          No ****. From the previews it looks like it'll get solved next week. But who knows.
                          Frakkin' hope so. I'm not a unilateral no-shipper but dang, this is getting tired. Make one of 'em a Cylon so they'll leave
                          Frak! --Apollo
                          Frak you. --Cain
                          FRAK Me! --Kat
                          frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
                            Oh right, like this sort of shippy puppet show EVER ends.

We'll be subjected to this and variations of this for as long as Apollo and Starbuck live.

Lucky us...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              last seasson or so we got to see starbuck's apartment and she had a painting on the wall of her apartment that was a copy of hte eye of jupiter

many fans noticed it months ago and it's nice to see that it's not just a quirk but evidentally a plan
                              I love plans. Plans are a good thing
                              Frak! --Apollo
                              Frak you. --Cain
                              FRAK Me! --Kat
                              frakwit! --Tyrol

Comment

Working...
                              X