Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What issues in Stargate Sg-1 does everyone what resovled in season 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What issues in Stargate Sg-1 does everyone what resovled in season 8.

What storylines or cliff hangers or whatever it may be do you want to be resolved in season 8 of Sg-1?

Anubis
    The Ancients
    Carter/Jack Tension
    Carter/Pete Tension
    The Tok'ra/R. Jaffa Alliance
    The System Lord Arc

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

well..jonas...whatever happened to him? bring him back to earth..and get his hair fixed.

sam/jack..just kiss, already!!!!

pete..just get rid of him. my personal choice would be dismemberment of some kind, but i'd be just as happy if he fell down a deep hole and was never seen again.

osiris...wasn't she going to come back and make the rivers of earth run red with blood? c'mon love, we're waiting.

nicholas ballard...and the giant aliens (sounds like a comic book)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Sam and Jack. Bring them together and let them be happy.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          well..jonas...whatever happened to him? bring him back to earth..and get his hair fixed.

pete..just get rid of him. my personal choice would be dismemberment of some kind, but i'd be just as happy if he fell down a deep hole and was never seen again.

osiris...wasn't she going to come back and make the rivers of earth run red with blood? c'mon love, we're waiting.

Spoiler:

Osiris was caught in Chimera. Her snake was taken by the tok'ra, and Sarah was returned to her civilian life. Pressumably, Daniel informed her of all that happened.

Jonas is the 4th memeber(the nuetral member) in the governing party that controls his planet.

Pete is cool, and you have to admit Sam does need someone.

Nick does need to return.
          Last edited by DownFallAngel; 04 September 2004, 05:39 PM.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Everything you just said, especially Jonas and Sam & Jack. Although I'd settle for Pete's disappearance back to Denver...
            Also, I'd really love to see another story with Elliot. And the Aschen, there's a lot they could do there.....not sure if I'd like to see Ambassador Joe back though - not that I have anything in particular against him, but I can't take any more obstacles to S&J!
            Having said that, I'd also like to find out what happened to Narim & the rest of the Tollan...did any of them survive, where are they, could they have been Goa'ulded, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Pete is cool
              Come again?

and you have to admit Sam does need someone.
              Yeah...Jack!!
              *realises she's in the wrong thread & hurries to the Shipper Thread*

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                Come again?
                right there with you, honey

Yeah...Jack!!
                exactly!! and he needs her!!! he deserves her!!!

*realises she's in the wrong thread & hurries to the Shipper Thread*
                yeah, think i'll join you..wait for me
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

You crazy shippers.

I woner what you people are like in real life.

Comment

Real life? When they aren't talking about S/J they're watching Days of our Lives or something

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      You crazy shippers.

I woner what you people are like in real life.
                      Real life? Hmmm....
                      Nope, doesn't ring a bell!

Comment

Whether or not there will be a Season 9+
                        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          Real life? When they aren't talking about S/J they're watching Days of our Lives or something
                          Those shows never end!

Comment

I want all of the storylines resolved!!!
                            There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I do not watch Days of our Lives!!!! I watch All my Children LOL. Only because I have a friend thats on the show.

Anyway, I'd like the Sam/Jack relationship to come out in the open and have them admit how they feel about each other and just get on with it. I'd like a cabin scene that isn't set in 2010. I'd also like to find out that Pete is working with "the trust" but have Sam dump him before then so that won't be used as an excuse why she doesn't go thru with the dreaded marriage. I want her to make the clear choice of Jack.

I'd like to see the Jacob come back to earth so Sam can have a relationship with him where he isn't running off all the time on Tokra business.

Maybe we could have Ryac come to earth also so Teal'c would have something to do besides "girl of the week:" storylines.

Finally, explain the ascension and why Daniel came back.

Heidi
                              Heidi
                              Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Working...
                              X