• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trespass (614)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    TRESPASS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 614

Lana is caught between an unidentified stalker and the paparazzi, and decides to hide out at the Kent farm. Chloe must take a long look at her relationship with Clark after Jimmy breaks up with her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:59 PM.

Ugh. Worst episode of the season.

Mostly because of Lana's stupidity and because she's a *bleep*. Sorry I can't stand her. Clark so needs to get over her.

Highlight of the episode was Lex inviting Clark to the wedding. And why does he want him there. "To see what you lost." So cold. Great scene.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I can't believe I bothered to watch it 3 times. Such a boring episode. So bloody predictable, and her baby being unharmed from such a fall through the window was a miracle. Leads me to believe it may be Clark's.

Comment

I found it interesting for about a minute...but when it became hideously predictable, it became boring. Can they just kill Lana already?

Comment

Very average ep. Was slow and predictable.

Loved the ending though, where Lex invited Clark to the wedding, and tells him his reasons why he wants him there.
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
            Very average ep. Was slow and predictable.

Loved the ending though, where Lex invited Clark to the wedding, and tells him his reasons why he wants him there.

its alright, just nothing special. A Lana stalker episode is a general staple of each season.

Comment

Working...
            X