• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimson (613)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    CRIMSON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 613

On Valentine's Day a dose of red kryptonite lipstick makes Lois fall for Clark, and unleashes his inhibitions during Lex and Lana's pre-wedding dinner.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:59 PM.

I never thought they'd do it - but they may have converted me to Lois/Clark although it is worth noting that both their personalities had to be different for it to work. Not the grounding a ship needs, but I enjoyed it. Heheh. Shame the tattoo wasn't permanent - that would have been funny.

Hmm I don't think Lana should have that bent tool where Lex can see it. He probably snoops in all her things anyway. I'm betting she thinks Clark is a meteor freak or something, but I'd really rather she didn't know anything. I am so sick of the Lex/Lana/Clark thing that if it so much as hints again, I will drown myself.

Lex has a been a baaad boy. I honestly never thought he'd sink to the level of experimenting on Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      I never thought they'd do it - but they may have converted me to Lois/Clark although it is worth noting that both their personalities had to be different for it to work. Not the grounding a ship needs, but I enjoyed it. Heheh. Shame the tattoo wasn't permanent - that would have been funny.

Hmm I don't think Lana should have that bent tool where Lex can see it. He probably snoops in all her things anyway. I'm betting she thinks Clark is a meteor freak or something, but I'd really rather she didn't know anything. I am so sick of the Lex/Lana/Clark thing that if it so much as hints again, I will drown myself.

Lex has a been a baaad boy. I honestly never thought he'd sink to the level of experimenting on Lana.
      IV'e GOT ONE THING TO SAY AND THATS oh yeah.
      I LIKE THE SLUTTY HOT SIDE OF LOIS.
      sigpic
      i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

This was the best Red K episode so far, I mean, Clark finally lets him self go and I thought his dinner speech was also some of Tom Welling's best acting.
        http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Interesting episode. Quite a lot happened.

Lois and Clark on red Kryptonite was cool. Nice to see Clark let out some of the things he had bottled up inside for so long.

I rekon Lex might have shot Clark in the Barn. I guess we will never know...

The Chloe and Jimmy moments were good too. Cant blame him for the way he feels.

Lex doing something to Lana's child is surprising. I wonder what it could be...

I didnt like how Lana kept that busted up tool. Just means that she will try harder to find out more about Clark now i guess. Would have been better if she was left in the dark imo.
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Yea this has to be one of my best smallville eps' mainly becasue we see lois as we have never seen her before - she is dropdead beautiful -

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
              I didnt like how Lana kept that busted up tool. Just means that she will try harder to find out more about Clark now i guess. Would have been better if she was left in the dark imo.
              In the current DC Comics, Lana knows Clark's secret.

If she was to find in Smallville it would be a good reason for her relationship with Lex to break down, if she was to keep Clark's secret. Which she has to do, because no way Lex Luthor would ever find out that Clark has super powers.
              http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Yea I enjoyed the episode and yea It was the best of the season so far, I'd have to say.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

I don't know why but I like Kal more than I like Clark sometimes... sometimes.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I love jimmy's line when he says that its strange to see Lois acting like a girl!

Comment

Working...
                    X