X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is Sunday going to be aired?

And by whom?

I thought it was supposed to be weeks ago, and it sounds like a really interesting episode (I love parallel story-telling), but it looks like that Canadian channel skipped it's airing in favour of Tao of Rodney.

So does anyone have a schedual?

BYE
    "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Originally posted by AlphaBlu View Post
    And by whom?

I thought it was supposed to be weeks ago, and it sounds like a really interesting episode (I love parallel story-telling), but it looks like that Canadian channel skipped it's airing in favour of Tao of Rodney.

So does anyone have a schedual?

BYE
    I think Sunday will be aired Monday at 8pm on Monday on TMN. It didnt skip anything as it wasnt meant to be aired till later.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

yeah i live in the us and i found a site that has most of the new atlantis episodes guides and stuff and it just skips sunday and has the game and tao of rodney. Same on some other stuff too.
      sigpic

Comment

And I'm wishing the darn episode will just air already so we can stop answering questions about when it will air! I'm not even looking forward to it anymore, just wishing we could get over it already! How sad is that? *sigh*

Sunday will air this coming Monday. Or the Monday after that. Depending on who you ask.
        Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I think Sunday will be aired Monday at 8pm on Monday on TMN. It didnt skip anything as it wasnt meant to be aired till later.

Correction: It's Movie Central, not The Movie Network (TMN).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Correction: It's Movie Central, not The Movie Network (TMN).
            Oops.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

What is the production order of the episodes versus the airing order?

Comment

Production order is the order that they are produced are filmed/made, the airing order is the order that they air on TV. Episodes are not filmed in order all the time, sometimes it takes longer to build sets for a certain episodes and other episodes already used pre-exsisting sets. Sunday takes place in Atlantis, so they didnt need to build anything new, but in The Ark, they had build a space station. Not to mention actor availibility. Some actors can only work on certain days based on prior obligations, so the studio changes the filming days to work around the actors/actresses schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
                  Production order is the order that they are produced are filmed/made, the airing order is the order that they air on TV. Episodes are not filmed in order all the time, sometimes it takes longer to build sets for a certain episodes and other episodes already used pre-exsisting sets. Sunday takes place in Atlantis, so they didnt need to build anything new, but in The Ark, they had build a space station. Not to mention actor availibility. Some actors can only work on certain days based on prior obligations, so the studio changes the filming days to work around the actors/actresses schedule.
                  Sometimes it is different like in Sliders Fox chopped it to pieces (Most prominent when Arturo was wearing Hippie clothing in one episode and the one that aired after showed the Earth where he got the clothing in the first place) and SG-1 The Broca Divide was supposed to be before Emancipation just as The Serpent's Venom was supposed to be right after Tangent as the Tel'tak was there for them to use in the Tobin Mine field after using it to rescue Jack and Teal'c, and if Jacob was there during the bout with Osiris he would have assisted. It seems logical that he left before it happened or else they would have chased her with the Tel'tak too.

Comment

In this case, Sunday was always intended to air after The Ark - Ken Cuperus told us as much on GW. Sunday was filmed out of order to allow the crew more time to build the extensive sets needed for The Ark. It's not a mistake or a mix up by the channels airing the episodes, they haven't "forgotten" to air Sunday - it will air in it's original intended order within the airing order for Season 3.
                    sigpic

Comment

So in the release from Canada I should just watch them as they come so goes the storyline or wait?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby\Jolinar View Post
                        So in the release from Canada I should just watch them as they come so goes the storyline or wait?
                        Watch, no point in waiting if you can actually watch them now.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby\Jolinar View Post
                          You'll obviously want to watch Return Part 2 first. Echoes includes a few lines wrapping up a loose end from Return 2, so you'd want to watch that next. After that, the other episodes aired in Canada so far can be watched in any order. Then, after you've caught up with all the episodes between Echoes and Sunday, watch Sunday. Whether or not Submersion comes before or after Sunday, we'll find out this coming Monday.
                          Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                          Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                          -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it. I have some serious catching up on Battlestar to do too since I just a month and half ago got into the series and bought all the DVDs (1, 2.0, and 2.5) and transfered the first half of Season 3 (from my friend's Tivo Box to mine) to catch up to everyone else. I'm only about to watch the extended version of Pegasus now on Season 2.5. Seemed like it is going to be a great one. Any Battlestar fans here too? (off topic perhaps maybe PM me?)
                            Last edited by Bobby\Jolinar; 13 January 2007, 03:59 PM.

Comment

You might want to edit your previous post Bobby/Jolinar - talking about downloading is not allowed on GW. I know it's only a passing reference but still... better safe than sorry...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X