X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about the passage??(spoilers)

Spoiler:
    ok when the cylons are on the baseship discussing if the colonials have the eye of jupiter and the cylon(the one from quantum leap) i think its name is cavil,says something to the fact of who cares if they have it we have a unique oppurtunity to rid the human pestilence once and for all. so my question is do the cylons belive that earth is not populated? or do theyt know something we dont know like that the thriteenth tribe was a mixed race of cylon/human hybrids? im sure im just looking to much into his line but they should of chosen his words more carefully.

Originally posted by grizzlyadoms View Post
    Spoiler:
    ok when the cylons are on the baseship discussing if the colonials have the eye of jupiter and the cylon(the one from quantum leap) i think its name is cavil,says something to the fact of who cares if they have it we have a unique oppurtunity to rid the human pestilence once and for all. so my question is do the cylons belive that earth is not populated? or do theyt know something we dont know like that the thriteenth tribe was a mixed race of cylon/human hybrids? im sure im just looking to much into his line but they should of chosen his words more carefully.
    I believe your reference is to The Eye of Jupitar and Cavil said that because

Spoiler:
    The baseships out number the Galactica and the Galactica would in no way be able to win a battle if they were to go up against the entire cylon fleet. However his line could also refer to who gets to earth first. If the cylons do they could take out what ever race of humans is living on it. This would all depend on their technology etc. If they could accomplish that they would in fact be able to sit on earth and wait for the colonist to come and in turn end the conflict between the two of them. I'm only giving you my theory on his lines. None of what I'm saying could be true.

Comment

Working...
    X