No announcement yet.

Dominion (1019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck imo they should not have even bothered with that.. just beam her/ba'al into a sun!

Comment

I have mixed feeeling about this. Good to see Ba'al and Adria

But it seemed wrong to me that they didn't/couldn't beam Adria out, as soon as she released the toxin.

It was a good idea to use Adria as a Goa'uld. But in my opinion it should have been a longer storyline over more episodes.

I kind of got stuck after ep 14, you know. But then again, wasn't all this Syfy's fault?

There has been too many questions unanswered, and suddenly having someone say a line like "The Tok'ra have been busy fighting", does't work for me, since we haven't heard of the Tok'ra the whole season. I was disappointed not to see Selmak, that would have been the least. Plus I had tons of other questions, but never mind. I'm just gonna watch the LAST episode now. Can't believe I'm at the end.

Anyway, even though I'm a little sad about the last couple of episodes, it has been a great marathon for me. I started watching "Stargate the movie" around christmas, so I have been busy

I still have Atlantis lucky me

Oh and the two movies of course
      Last edited by Cluas; 18 February 2013, 11:39 PM. Reason: to add

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
        I was disappointed not to see Selmak, that would have been the least. Plus I had tons of other questions, but never mind.
        Selmak died in season 8. He's not going to show up in season 10.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
          Selmak died in season 8. He's not going to show up in season 10.

Seaboe
          Thank you Seaboe

It was in "Threads" I remember now. Somehow I had forgotten that, or just refused to realize it

Comment

One more episode...I'm almost looking forward to the end, as I've been watching Sg-1 night after night for months, and will see Ark tomorrow night. ready to say Goodbye, Stargate.
            As for this episode, it was strong. I especially liked the struggle between Adria and Vala. Very strong drama, and it shows what a strong character Vala is. Adria? Strong, but she's still evil. I liked her being captured by Ba'al, and his putting a symbiote into her was clever. He was an excellent villain. You almost root for him at times. I did think everything seemed very rushed, and i thought Adria ascending should have been depicted. It was the obligatory scene.
            Nice to see the Tok'ra back, and they've sure been neglected for seasons. It seemed a bit stupid they wouldn't have back-up when they removed the symbiote. But we had to move the plot along.
            So, are the Ori defeated? I would have liked a final set-to with the ends tied up. Shame that the last few episodes didn't offer a build-up instead of the comedy episodes. I'm assuming Ark of truth will provide the true conclusion. Will see the final episode tonight.
            I was entertained, but a better-build-up would have been good.

Comment

Working...
            X