• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominion (1019)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1019

SG-1 hatches an elaborate plan to try and capture Adria, using Vala as bait.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:19 PM.

I cant be bothered doing tags, dont read if you havent saw the ep youve been warned.

Dominion was a great episode, 10/10 I would have never saw the Baal taking over Adria thing coming it was simple but utterly genius and I would presume Baadria would have continued for longer if the show hadnt been canceled but due to this the episode was pointless.

At the start of the episode we didnt know if Baal was dead or not and at the end we dont know if baal is dead or not. And at the start of the episode we didnt know if the Ori were done and we still dont.

RIP Adria, Baal and random tokra

Comment

spoilers for unending
      Spoiler:
      Ba'al isn't dead. Remember that he will star in the last EVER stargate as he changes the past need to read the comintum (SP) and why did the ancients let adria ascend are the ancients dead?
      Last edited by Madeleine; 06 March 2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=nerus;6408726]spoilers for unending
        Spoiler:
        Ba'al isn't dead. Remember that he will star in the last EVER stargate as he changes the past need to read the comintum (SP) and why did the ancients let adria ascend are the ancients dead?
        QUOTE]

That second Stargate SG-1 movie is NOT the last ever Stargate SG-1. They said if the DVD movies are successful they will make more DVD movies each year
        Last edited by Madeleine; 06 March 2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I had a feeling that the ancients might be dead when Baadria said something along the lines of "I know the ori are dead and other things"

Comment

it was a brilliant episode, and answered the question can a goa'ulfd control adria

but yeh it was abit of a whitewash, we learnt nothing except that goa'uld can control advanced humans and jaffa in service of goa'uld used tretonin
            was hoping at the end when she tried to ascend a load of "the others" would appear and stop her saying something cool like "this stops now", but anyway im gettin sick of this are they dead or are they not, tell us ffs it makes no real difference the big threat of the ori has always been the followers

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post
              I cant be bothered doing tags, dont read if you havent saw the ep youve been warned.

Dominion was a great episode, 10/10 I would have never saw the Baal taking over Adria thing coming it was simple but utterly genius and I would presume Baadria would have continued for longer if the show hadnt been canceled but due to this the episode was pointless.

At the start of the episode we didnt know if Baal was dead or not and at the end we dont know if baal is dead or not. And at the start of the episode we didnt know if the Ori were done and we still dont.

RIP Adria, Baal and random tokra

Lol, how can you give the thread a title of Pointless, then rate the ep a 10 in the post?

As to if it had continued if the show hadn't been cancelled, I seriously doubt that. If they done that, then there would be no Cliff Simon, just MB pretending to be Ba'al. So can't see that going ahead.

At to Ba'al. If you check out spoilers for the 2nd movie, then you'll know his fate.

The pointlessness of this ep & 'The Shroud' was the fact that it's more than likely the Ori are gone, now Adria as well.

Heck considering it was the last ever ep to deal with the Ori, then she should have been kept alive for the movie.

Had her leading the Ori ships in their home galaxy against SG-1. Then killing her off. No doing what they did with her. Totally un-needed!

Comment

i loved this episode, after a S10 low point last week!

Ba'al taking Adria as a host! what a simple yet brilliant plan!
                ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

I posted this on another thread but here it is again:

I thought the episode was great but normally with SG1 there's an obvious cliffhanger which there wasn't in this ep - I don't get how they're just going end the whole season in one episode, how are they going to provide closure for the season?

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Yeah but she can be taken back - Look at anubis he was ascended and he sort of went in between how do we know adria will not have this done also. It is likely the same fate for anubis is the same for her the Ascended will strike her back like anubis.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post
                      Lol, how can you give the thread a title of Pointless, then rate the ep a 10 in the post?

As to if it had continued if the show hadn't been cancelled, I seriously doubt that. If they done that, then there would be no Cliff Simon, just MB pretending to be Ba'al. So can't see that going ahead.

At to Ba'al. If you check out spoilers for the 2nd movie, then you'll know his fate.

The pointlessness of this ep & 'The Shroud' was the fact that it's more than likely the Ori are gone, now Adria as well.

Heck considering it was the last ever ep to deal with the Ori, then she should have been kept alive for the movie.

Had her leading the Ori ships in their home galaxy against SG-1. Then killing her off. No doing what they did with her. Totally un-needed!
                      Adria isnt done she is the Ori now, infact the ori are probably more powerful now. Think how powerful the Ori were when there was many of them, now ori gets all the power from the millions of worshippers plus Arthur is dead and Daniel cant build another sangraal.

The ori are now invincible.

At first I thought the ep was pointless as it was basically a reset, but thinking about it it wasnt pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        I posted this on another thread but here it is again:

I thought the episode was great but normally with SG1 there's an obvious cliffhanger which there wasn't in this ep - I don't get how they're just going end the whole season in one episode, how are they going to provide closure for the season?
                        they aren't? they will provide closure in the first moive, isn't it meant to finish the Ori storyline?

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Hey can someone answer a ? Did Daniel object to Vala being used as bait? Kazan where are you? I love your recaps ep synops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

why didnt the ancients stop adria? surely they had the power to she was in there galaxy afterall even if the ori werent dead which they are they could not protect her there
                            Baal rocks thats why hes the greatest bad guy such a simple plan
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Hey can someone answer a ? Did Daniel object to Vala being used as bait? Kazan where are you? I love your recaps ep synops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              probably but it was a good plan, and it worked too if it weren't for that meddling Gou'ald! A bit like Vala complaining when Daniel had Merlin downloaded into his mind.

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Working...
                              X