Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty (1015)

Stargate Bounty (1015)

Visit the Episode GuideSG-1 SEASON TEN
    BOUNTY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1015

When the Lucian Alliance puts a bounty on SG-1's heads, Cameron Mitchell finds himself a target while attending his high school reunion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    SPOILERS! PHOTOS! AND MORE!
    Last edited by Darren; February 12th, 2007 at 06:54 PM.

Default Re: Bounty (1015)

Pictures, spoiler details, etc, please.

Captain

It was a fun episode. Vala was hilarious with Mitchells parents & friends. Everybody was out doing their own thing this episode it was a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Starxgate View Post
    It was a fun episode. Vala was hilarious with Mitchells parents & friends. Everybody was out doing their own thing this episode it was a nice change.
    She meets his parents?!? Lord, that should be good for a chuckle.

Like others, I beg--caps?

Captain

Getting caps ready now & Daniel quoted something from Scooby Doo near the end

Getting caps ready now & Daniel quoted something from Scooby Doo near the end
    Scooby doo! Hee! daniel was pretty funny last week. Glad to see he's got a sense of humor again.

Bless you for the caps

Captain

Totally excellent and sorta wow...

thanks!

Captain

No problem enjoy

Thanks for the caps. Any chance you can make a few more of Mitchell?

Vala looks like Mary Ann, only in blue gingham instead of red and a bit sexier. (I love that last picture, by the way!)

Thumbs down Re: Bounty (1015)

Okay, In my personal opinion that episode was SO bad.

Spoiler:
    First of all, the bounty hunter touching a guys neck so hes head start flipping around really fast. Well some people would probably consider that funny, but I just got the feeling "oh no, that did not just happen!". In my opinion that kind of "cheep-bad-sucking-makeyouwannapuke-scen" belongs in let's say Ghostbusters (no pun intended) not sg-1?

Second. Well now a lot of people know about advance technology since it was used on the prom (rings as example). Have I missed an episode, or is the stargate not to be hidden from the general public anymore? There wasn't even some talk about how to cover up those events in the episode.

Sorry for my bad spelling and grammar. I suck at spelling

It was a good Ep. Not as good as the last handful, but i still liked it. Claudia was lookin good all episode as well. I liked the space train as well.
    Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Wow @ Vala

And thanks for the pictures. More if possible.

Captain

I enjoyed this alot.

I have to say that I really liked both Cam and Vala in this one. I've never been a fan of them but recently they've started to be something that I could like. I thought Cam being having the schoolboy crush and falling out of his chair was a nice touch, and that Vala actually looked beautiful in the episode instead of all dolled up trying to sleep with someone.

Overall the episode reminded me of Sunday, where you get to see what people are doing on their days off yet something happens that brings them all together.

I think it was a very well done character development episode. I think Kindler wrote it well, because I love secrets being found out and the whole ringing incident was something that really appealed to me. I liked how Lee isn't the WoW nerd we think him to be and is actually somewhat of a chick magnet and there was a nice nod to Covenant with the whole hologram technology.

I also liked the sign that said "Damien Kindler (episode writer) for Class President" in what could have been a weird good or joke, because CL look liked a giant a and all you could make out was A ass

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SaberBlade View Post
    I enjoyed this alot.

I have to say that I really liked both Cam and Vala in this one. I've never been a fan of them but recently they've started to be something that I could like. I thought Cam being having the schoolboy crush and falling out of his chair was a nice touch, and that Vala actually looked beautiful in the episode instead of all dolled up trying to sleep with someone.

Overall the episode reminded me of Sunday, where you get to see what people are doing on their days off yet something happens that brings them all together.

I think it was a very well done character development episode. I think Kindler wrote it well, because I love secrets being found out and the whole ringing incident was something that really appealed to me. I liked how Lee isn't the WoW nerd we think him to be and is actually somewhat of a chick magnet and there was a nice nod to Covenant with the whole hologram technology.

I also liked the sign that said "Damien Kindler (episode writer) for Class President" in what could have been a weird good or joke, because CL look liked a giant a and all you could make out was A ass
    I also guess that this episode pretty much ended the Lucian Alliance VS Earth Story going by the end

I also guess that this episode pretty much ended the Lucian Alliance VS Earth Story going by the end
    I don't think there was an LA vs Earth story, because they've never actually explored the possibilities until now. It's possible someone else would take over, and because of SG1's interference would continue to try and kill SG1 or fight a war with Earth.

Ending the Lucian Alliance could work as a movie, in which SG1 and the Free Jaffa fight them in order to recover ships, destroy their drug plants and pretty much help to free all the people the LA are abusing. Of course the LA would need to get their hands on some uber powerful weapon or device, that way it adds some overall great grand danger

I like the part where the woman trying to kill Daniel cross the road and got ran over by the bus. LOL.
    Proud Conservative
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Elitenova View Post
    I like the part where the woman trying to kill Daniel cross the road and got ran over by the bus. LOL.
    That reminded me of the first Final Destination movie

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast