• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounty (1015)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1015

When the Lucian Alliance puts a bounty on SG-1's heads, Cameron Mitchell finds himself a target while attending his high school reunion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:35 PM.

Pictures, spoiler details, etc, please.

Comment

It was a fun episode. Vala was hilarious with Mitchells parents & friends. Everybody was out doing their own thing this episode it was a nice change.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        It was a fun episode. Vala was hilarious with Mitchells parents & friends. Everybody was out doing their own thing this episode it was a nice change.
        She meets his parents?!? Lord, that should be good for a chuckle.

Like others, I beg--caps?

Comment

Getting caps ready now & Daniel quoted something from Scooby Doo near the end

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
            Getting caps ready now & Daniel quoted something from Scooby Doo near the end
            Scooby doo! Hee! daniel was pretty funny last week. Glad to see he's got a sense of humor again.

Bless you for the caps

Comment

Comment

Totally excellent and sorta wow...

thanks!

Comment

No problem enjoy

Comment

Thanks for the caps. Any chance you can make a few more of Mitchell?

Comment

Vala looks like Mary Ann, only in blue gingham instead of red and a bit sexier. (I love that last picture, by the way!)

Comment

Okay, In my personal opinion that episode was SO bad.

Spoiler:
                        First of all, the bounty hunter touching a guys neck so hes head start flipping around really fast. Well some people would probably consider that funny, but I just got the feeling "oh no, that did not just happen!". In my opinion that kind of "cheep-bad-sucking-makeyouwannapuke-scen" belongs in let's say Ghostbusters (no pun intended) not sg-1?

Second. Well now a lot of people know about advance technology since it was used on the prom (rings as example). Have I missed an episode, or is the stargate not to be hidden from the general public anymore? There wasn't even some talk about how to cover up those events in the episode.

Sorry for my bad spelling and grammar. I suck at spelling

Comment

It was a good Ep. Not as good as the last handful, but i still liked it. Claudia was lookin good all episode as well. I liked the space train as well.
                          Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

Wow @ Vala

And thanks for the pictures. More if possible.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X