This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Day in the Life of Ba'al

Since there are no new original thoughts and everything has been done before I have come up with what may be a new Idea. Correct me please if its been done, nothing is worse than thinking you have a new idea and its been done decades or centuries ago!

How about an episode from Baals perspective where he is just evil and horrible doing his Goa'uld thing but hes the protagonist and were on his side (perspective) We could watch him war with other Goa'uld, enslave people and bedevil SG-1!!!!

I could see it, his 1st Prime does something wrong so he kills him, over and over and over. OMG u killed kenny!
    "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Sounds oddly interesting, although episodes from other perspectives are a bit old (Heroes, Avenger), and this is in the wrong forum.

Comment

Ack, my computer just had a seizure. Can the mods move me?
      "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by spiceweasel
        Since there are no new original thoughts and everything has been done before I have come up with what may be a new Idea. Correct me please if its been done, nothing is worse than thinking you have a new idea and its been done decades or centuries ago!

How about an episode from Baals perspective where he is just evil and horrible doing his Goa'uld thing but hes the protagonist and were on his side (perspective) We could watch him war with other Goa'uld, enslave people and bedevil SG-1!!!!

I could see it, his 1st Prime does something wrong so he kills him, over and over and over. OMG u killed kenny!
        It sounds like a good possibility, but it could also be boring. Do you have any specific ideas about what you'd like to see? Like, what's the planet like, what's his pyramid/palace like, stuff like that?

Comment

Ack, my computer just had a seizure. Can the mods move me?
          Hey, it happens, it's no big deal, they'll move you to SG-1 Season 8 Relax, you were probably just tired and typing fast!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
            It sounds like a good possibility, but it could also be boring. Do you have any specific ideas about what you'd like to see? Like, what's the planet like, what's his pyramid/palace like, stuff like that?
            Maybe they could show a detailed episode about Baal in a race against the clock; trying to reprogram the Kull warriors before the other system lords find out he's double-crossing them.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Hehe, maybe that would ruin the slick and laid back Baal that we have learned to love
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                Hehe, maybe that would ruin the slick and laid back Baal that we have learned to love
                Why not have Anubis possess Ba'al; it would make him more interesting.

Comment

Today on Stargate..Ba'al learns to how to program his microwave and solves a knotty problem with his next door's neighbours thirteen year old dog with the power of gravity and slow moving acid!!!

sorry. but yes, i'd like to see something done from any bad guy's point of view, not just ba'al. probelm is, once he's done the posing, the threatening, adjusted his leather jockstrap, tortured SG1 and reapplied his eyeliner, what does an evil war lord do all day?
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    Today on Stargate..Ba'al learns to how to program his microwave and solves a knotty problem with his next door's neighbours thirteen year old dog with the power of gravity and slow moving acid!!!

sorry. but yes, i'd like to see something done from any bad guy's point of view, not just ba'al. probelm is, once he's done the posing, the threatening, adjusted his leather jockstrap, tortured SG1 and reapplied his eyeliner, what does an evil war lord do all day?
                    Isn't that enough for a day's work?

Seriously, that reminded me of (of all things) Pinky and the Brain, the genetically engineered mice that plan world domination every other afternoon....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Actually, while it hasn't been done on the show, this idea has been brought up by fans online several times.
                      Sorry!

Don't feel bad, though. Great minds think alike and all that. Or something.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I've said it before Piggy. Great minds had the same teacher.

Comment

Then again, I'll bet many crappy minds think alike too.

Comment

Which is why we didn't have the same teacher

Comment

Why? Is your mind crappy?

(gets the heck out of the thread to prevent it from derailing too much)

Comment

Working...
                              X