Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Jane Adventures Discussion/Appreciation (Spoilers for all eps aired on BBC1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Now I've had a bit of time to think about it, I think my favourite moment in The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith was the "wrong lipstick" gag in Pt. 1.
    Actually, now you remind me of it, it was pretty brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      That was actually DT's final appearance as the Doctor (in terms of filming). So literally his farewell to Sarah Jane (using the same 'Don't Forget me' line she said to him back in the Hand of Fear) was actually his FINAL final goodbye in real life terms.
      Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Then It was indeed really sad and the sad look from the doctor was probably less the doctor and more DT
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Thought I would bring this thread back to life because Series 4 premiered yesterday. The second part of the first story is supposed to air today and I am really excited to see more of Luke adjusting to going to college.
        sigpic

Comment

I thought Luke was (pysically) only 16?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            I thought Luke was (pysically) only 16?
            He is, he takes his A-level exams, I think this is what they are called in the UK, and goes to college a year early. The principal, Ronnie's dad, convinces him to take them early and then it skips ahead to him leaving. The majority of the episode takes place over the couple days before he leaves. The first 3 series it seems comprise less than a year and it skips ahead to the end of the school year and then the beginning of the next to when he is about to leave.

But part 2 was nice, knew the Nightmare Man was an alien but didn't expect the power of friendship to beat him. I was hoping they would use some really cool space gun, but no. I was sad when K-9 and Mr. Smith were shot but very happy Sarah Jane fixed them and even happier when it showed Mr. Smith and K-9 would miss each other when K-9 accompanies Luke to Oxford.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X