Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 Season 10 & Atlantis Season 3 Part 2 Starts in UK from 2nd week in Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Season 10 & Atlantis Season 3 Part 2 Starts in UK from 2nd week in Jan

Stargate SG-1, Season 10, Episode 11, starts again Tue 9th Jan at 8pm and Stargate Atlantis, Season 3, Episode 11, starts again on Wed 10th Jan at 8pm.
    So the UK might be the 1st to see Season 10 of SG-1 and will be the 1st to see the end before America.

In case you dont know Canada is 5 episodes away from finishing Atlantis Season 3 once that returns in Jan

Comment

But do u know when SG-1 starts in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by aj_18 View Post
        But do u know when SG-1 starts in Canada?
        Nope the Uk gets it first as far as I know while Canada got Atlantis first

Comment

How cool is tht for a birthday present, SG-1 season 10 second half starts on 9th Jan, my birthday.

Comment

Exactly one week before mine, sweet.

: Green is Good.
            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Stargate SG-1, Season 10, Episode 11, starts again Tue 9th Jan at 8pm and Stargate Atlantis, Season 3, Episode 11, starts again on Wed 10th Jan at 8pm.
              So the UK might be the 1st to see Season 10 of SG-1 and will be the 1st to see the end before America.
              Is this true? if so where did you get this info from?

Comment

Have to say I'm pretty hyped up that 'The quest part 2' is only a week away, makes me sad that every new episode brings us closer to the end though...

Comment

There is already a thread about this, as there is only 7 days left.
                  sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Wroung. i live in the UK and have SKY+ ive checked the sky website + there jan 2007 Book's they will be both aird on Wed but dosnt mean the rest of the world wil be see'ing it when it gets released so dont get your hopes up.

Comment

{Mod SNip}
                      Jenks, it wont be a couple of hours, due to America is not getting it until March, Canada will Air The Ark on the weekend I think or Monday.
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 January 2007, 09:41 PM.

Comment

{Mod SNip}

Also, they will be airing on Tuesday and Wednesday...

Not both on Wednesday.

- Marcus.
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 January 2007, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I'm just gonna say one thing: you're wrong.

Any more and the mod's hammer is going to befall me again...

Comment

{Mod Snip}

The appropriateness of this discussion aside I think your stepping out of line in both your tone and approach towards fellow posters - and frankly I'm disgusted in your use of curse words and derogative speech.

Were all entitled to our opinions, and yours is a valid one - right or wrong. But so is everyone else's, and using an aggressive tone to put yours across is not only detrimental to this site, and the atmosphere, but also to any attention your post might otherwise receive.

I might not be a Mod, and I might not be a poster of high standing, but I ask that you please refrain from further uses of use abusive and potentially offensive language - if not then I don't think your going to be awfully welcome on these boards, and quite rightly so as well.

I also believe it's best that we get off the topic of illegal viewing or other methods of watching these episodes - people will choose to do what they will - and my above post offers clarification on what posters were meaning - but that doesn't mean we should endorse or discuss it for the sake of doing so.

Thank you for hearing me out, and if this message has upset anyone, or you find my attitude to be unsuitable then I apologize - I just believe we should all strive to get along.

- Marcus.
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 January 2007, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Acutally The Quest part 2 shows next tuesday at 20:00GMT.

Comment

Working...
                              X