Sunday Speculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Speculations

A new article has just been posted giving us some insight on infamous episode "Sunday"

http://gateworld.net/news/2006/12/ia...es_sunda.shtml

Here's some things that I've concluded from the article...

- Beckett may not be leaving in "Sunday"
    - Appears like the explosion wasn't sabotage or anything, just an accident
    - Might not be a very action packed episode
    - Most of the episode will take place inside Atlantis
    - We may get to see more of Atlantis still

And that's about it. I could be wrong about all of these, but from what I can read from Gero's comments, Sunday seems like more of a personal episode rather than one filled with action.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

I hope it turns out to be something like the Trilogy of Error from the Simpsons, one episode where we see bits and pieces of everyone on their day off, and then everything comes together with the bang.
    I loved this idea since Gero said he'd been shot down when he pitched it, I'm so happy he got to make this episode, I'm sure it's going to be really good.
    And they keep postponing it, but finally it's coming, January the 15th, YAY!.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this episode even more now. Sounds like it could possibly be the best of the season.

Comment

Indeed!

I've been looking forward to this episode since I first heard about it agggges ago. I've always wanted an episode about the characters days off and here it is!

Comment

-He's officially saying that this episode will be 'shippy'? O RLY?
          (I think they'll mess with us again, but maybe that's just me )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
            Oh, they'll definitely mess with us. And the ships may not be what we're looking for (if Katie Brown's back, coupled with the mention of her in The Game, that's probably where the Rodney ship is sailing).

On the other hand, I'm so tantalized by the comment that Elizabeth and Teyla's relationship will be explored (ship or not, I couldn't care less) that I'm pretty much happy no matter what else they do.

I seriously don't think Beckett's is going until the season ender. *cries for *

Comment

well if it's gonna be a 'shippy' episode i might just skip this one.

Although if the stories are correct and it's teyla and weir getting it on i may tune in again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
                Although if the stories are correct and it's teyla and weir getting it on i may tune in again and again.
                i dont think they get it on just explores friendship.
                Since they are obviously good friends. like at the end of episode202 it showed that teyla was running atlantis while the other mains were away
                Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                  Hmm, looks like Martin is picking up Joe M's habits

Joe M once told fans about lots of ship in one episode, and his idea, and what the fans thought, were two different things. Many fans see ship as between established characters. Weir's possibly seeing someone outside of the regulars (a guest star). Ship isn't friendship; it's romance, so I highly doubt we'll see any romance between the regular characters.

Comment

Here's what I think will happen...

Spoiler:
                    Start of the episode. The regulars are all over the city doing their 'day off' stuff.
                    15 minutes in...news of the explosion. All the regulars rush from what they're doing. The whole episode from this point in will be the regulars in various locations learning of the accident.
                    End of episode. They all converge on the scene of the blast to discover some folks have died and that Carson has vanished, presumed dead.

that's what's gonna happen
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

That interview made me really excited for the episode. Now I know what PM meant in his interview when he said that 'Sunday' is a good episode for Beckett. (I've always thought that 'Vengeance' would be the episode where Beckett leaves)

Eeee! Can't wait!

Spoiler:
                      (Though I'm still trying to figure out what on earth would compel someone to continue to date Rodney after the WORST DATE EVER in 'Duet'.)
                      McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Vengeance is got to be the episode where Beckett disappears. The spoilers for Sunday never allowed for a disappearance.
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I too am really looking forward to this but also really looking forward to the ark. This season is shaping up great!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

From what i read about "Sunday" it seems it's going to be unconventional episode of SGA and that's why i am looking forward to it...

@sueKay
                            my thoughts exactly
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I think this ep is either going to be really great, or really bad, but I suppose we're just going to have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
                              X