X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom right

Madeleine

Comment

WE LOVE YOU, DONNA!!!!!!You were a great companion even from the very beginning!
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I really love to watch this episodes..Truly this episode is Batter than Last Year..

Comment

this was a great episode and donna was ok as a companion of the doctor
          sigpic

Comment

I have been looking in the whole of the Doctor Who forum but I can't find the post, but didn't someone comment on the Doctor making it snow to show off in front of Donna and that the TARDIS taking off vertically was some weird symbolism....

I keep feeling I read that here on gateworld
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

really i got the showing off thing but i didn't know the other thing that's interesting
              sigpic

Comment

I rewatched this episode again last night. After series four I seemed to enjoy it a lot more

Comment

Hiya, new to this thread *waves* I loved the makeup on the spiderlady, she looked a bit like my ex mother in law Seriously, though, I could (and do) watch this epi over and over again, it's a bit scary even for me and I'm always half expecting the Doctor to let her drown this time. Almost an edge of the seat 'go on!!!!'
                  Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                  STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                    Hiya, new to this thread *waves* I loved the makeup on the spiderlady, she looked a bit like my ex mother in law Seriously, though, I could (and do) watch this epi over and over again, it's a bit scary even for me and I'm always half expecting the Doctor to let her drown this time. Almost an edge of the seat 'go on!!!!'

What I love was the interaction at the start. When Donna first appears in the TARDIS the "what' and then he explains "you're in the TARDIS" and she goes "the what" It was just so brilliantly done.

I guess when she had those particles injected into her via the coffee, that's how she became Doctor Donna. There's a line to that effect.

But why does Doctor who use terms like "creation" ie: "you're the most important woman in creation" and when they were at the Shadow Proclamation someone I think tells her that she's something new in creation?

Comment

great episode fantastic even and doctor who most probably says creation because she is the only one she was the only key and the only doctor Donna. it also sounds impressive
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                        great episode fantastic even and doctor who most probably says creation because she is the only one she was the only key and the only doctor Donna. it also sounds impressive

I know it sounds impressive

I just got all metaphysical about myself and wondered if maybe those words are used because of some spiritual angle...

Comment

could be who knows it is possible.
                          sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the premise of the story a lot and great to see the shooting santas back. That said, I'm glad Donna was only around for one ep...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.... How was that again?
                              sigpic

Comment

It's pretty amusing the amount of hate Donna was getting from the first few pages of this thread. IMO, it's all because of their pre-conceived opinion of the actress. Lucky for me, I don't know who the actress is.

I found this special better and more enjoyable than TCI. The Doctor and Donna interactions here was funny and interesting. I liked that Donna is not like Rose. Her reactions to me were believable. I would be upset too if I was taken away from my wedding and find myself with a stranger. In space. In fact, Donna is braver than I would be. I would probably pass out instead of yelling and slapping the Martina boy.

The TARDIS was great too in this episode. Chasing the cars and shooting up. I love it!

The low point for me is the villain and her story plot. Not a fan of the design and the resolution to the problem was just plain silly. The good thing here is we get another glimpse of the darkness within the Doctor. And another plus to Donna for seeing that and knowing instantly that the Doctor needs companions to balance the darkness.

I'm glad Donna became a companion in season 4. She is my favorite out of 10's companions.

Comment

Working...
                                X