No announcement yet.

Pegasus gates vs Milky Way gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both dial as fast as you dial them. The SGC's gate only spins because they use computers to electronically preform a manual dial.
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Hi.

Actually I thought for the Milky Way Stargates, regardless whether you are at SGC or elsewhere, when you dial the gate, the inner ring has to spin, whether you are using a computer or a DHD, because the symbols need to go to their "rightful" chevron inorder to make a correct connection, i.e. phoning the right number.

I would still like to think that comparing the Milky Way gates and the Atlantis gates the best is comparing our own rotary phones and the current push-button phones.

Cheers

Comment

No, the MW gates don't spin ussualy, the spining is just there in case the DHD is damaged/not there/destroyed, so travelers can get back.

A safety precaution so to speak.

Comment

dude u not serious how the hell can the pagasus gate be first the ancents came from earth

Comment

Working...
          X