Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA: Ryan Robbins interview (Ladon Radim)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA: Ryan Robbins interview (Ladon Radim)

New interview with Ryan Robbins, aka ladon Radim, leader of the Genii!
    http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...robbins_01.htm

He has also played in battlestar galactica in season 3 as one of the members of "the circle".
    The 42 minutes interview is available in MP3!

Linda Craddock: The beard disappeared. was it a personal choice or a choice from the producers?
    Ryan Robbins: Let me ask you something, what did you think about the beard disappearing?

Linda Craddock: I actually liked I because it’s like you have a new role, and so it’s a new image.
    Ryan Robbins: Yes, that’s what I thought

Linda Craddock: That’s my perception.
    Ryan Robbins: I mean I had the beard when I first became the leader but then as I settled into the role of the leader, I was shooting, I think I was actually working on “Battlestar”, I think but I didn’t have a beard anymore so when I went back on Atlantis, it was a little bit of a concern, people were a little worried. They thought about putting on a fake beard, but I think I convinced them that they didn’t need to do that and I think the fans, you got to give the fans credit, you know, there’re not going to realize who that guy is, you know. They’re not, I think people realize it’s the same guy, just without a beard. People shave, even in space. We were just talking about this the other day because I was shooting a movie and had all my hair cut short so towards the end of “Battlestar” I pop up towards the end, but I’ve got short hair. And it’s not talked about. No one complains or anything. Those guys were like people cut their hair, you know, no big deal ...
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview
Working...
X