Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly Box set for $19.99 at Target

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html...rl=index%3Ddvd

Here's the link at Target.com for it. My wife grabbed it for me on Sat. as a birthday present, and I am HOOKED on this show. Fox was stupid to cancel it. Figured I'd post the link for those who might want to pick it up for themselves (or to convert others into new browncoats....)

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Thanks for the heads-up, TheXym.

Note that Wal-Mart USA is selling Firefly: The Complete Series DVD for $19.88.

--------------

Comment

amazon is selling it for 19.99 as well....

Comment

I've been watching Firefly lately, because repeat season is back again.

Firefly rocks, there are very few shows I can watch over and over again, but FF is one that I can. The show's sheer awesomeness never ceases to amaze me.
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

$20.00??????

i got mine for 15

Comment

for any british people, its really cheap in HMV right now, even less than i payed for it

Comment

I got the "special edition" (not sure what makes it special) in HMV for £12.99 recently. Normal price is £35 ($70 with the current exchange rates being as they hour)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                I got the "special edition" (not sure what makes it special) in HMV for £12.99 recently. Normal price is £35 ($70 with the current exchange rates being as they hour)
                Special Edition? There's a SPECIAL EDITION????? I guess it's a UK thing?

Comment

its got a cardboard sleeve right? i think thats what makes it special mine cost £15 and its not special, but good enough

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                    its got a cardboard sleeve right? i think thats what makes it special mine cost £15 and its not special, but good enough
                    lol i got mine for £15 pounds about a year back and i got hock as soon as i got
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                      If that's what makes it special, that's a disappointment but yes, it's got a cardboard sleeve.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X