This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about 'The Tao of Rodney' #Tiny Spoilers#

I was just wondering, at the begining of the episode when Major Laurens team reports they are under fire and cut off from the gate did they mention who was attacking them? I assumed it would be the Wraith but I dont think the Wraith's weapons can jam and if they did I'm sure they wouldnt turn tail and run. So perhaps it was the Genii? or was it mentioned in the episode?
    Thank you.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Wondered myself and no it aint mentioned, I just assumed it was Genii.

Comment

Rodney had telekinetic powers and an enhanced IQ. He could have made any weapons jam, including the wraith. A "jam" with an energy weapon with no moving parts could simply be him disconnecting the batteries from the rest of the weapon or something.
      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9 View Post
        Rodney had telekinetic powers and an enhanced IQ. He could have made any weapons jam, including the wraith. A "jam" with an energy weapon with no moving parts could simply be him disconnecting the batteries from the rest of the weapon or something.
        Thats true but the Wraith arent the kind of race to run away if their weapons dont work, theyd just start to feed off them. As long as they dont take too many bullets they will heal whuile feeding and Major Lorne did say that they were outnumbered so the chance of them shooting each Wraith enough times to kill them before they start to feed is unlikely

Comment

Working...
        X