Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Hey shipper family,

I thought since we really are a family…we really need a place to hang out…a place to post when we are bored or just in need of or family… to post off topic…anything you want…so if you want to play around, post link, post pictures anything you want…just have fun… and it doesn’t have to be about Sam and Jack… Just have fun here… or if you are feeling down or so and you want to share it feel free to do so…I know the family will be here to cheer you up…
    Just be yourself…and enjoy…and post…

Cheers Eve

Aha!!!! Thanks honey

I was waiting for that one. At least I don't have to put those stupid numbers in front of each text now

*huggles brand new thread*

Comment

Thanx for making it....i still don't have a clue how to do it

And yep no numbers now anymore...gone from that thread and my new hometown...or not then Liz
      sigpic

Comment

4 - so, how's the weather in Belgium???
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          Thanx for making it....i still don't have a clue how to do it

And yep no numbers now anymore...gone from that thread and my new hometown...or not then Liz
          Well.... I don't know. Depends if I'm bored or not

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          4 - so, how's the weather in Belgium???

The weather?? Not that bad considering. It rained this evening but they said the weather will stay the same. Around the 4-7 grades maximum

But.... no snow!

Comment

here also no snow and i think we have the same weather

And bored that am i always
            sigpic

Comment

here also no snow and i think we have the same weather

And bored that am i always
              *huggles*

We'll have to move to Canada, that's no big problem for me

Bored? It depends.... we'll see.... 'counting' is kinda nice

Comment

yay no counting anymore...hey at least now you can't say I am slow eh Cause I am not slow...really I am not

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  yay no counting anymore...hey at least now you can't say I am slow eh Cause I am not slow...really I am not
                  Of course you're not. *pats* Your brain just has little problems to carry out different conversations

But that's not slow, those are coordination problems

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                    Of course you're not. *pats* Your brain just has little problems to carry out different conversations

But that's not slow, those are coordination problems
                    Hey hey hey...be nice...I started this lounge...you have to be greatfull to the creater of all that good...and I actually did more things then you last night...so I was allowed to have some coordination problems

btw I haven't seen you posting on Sam/Jack thread?!? where is that thing you made yesterday???

Comment

Hey hey hey...be nice...I started this lounge...you have to be greatfull to the creater of all that good...and I actually did more things then you last night...so I was allowed to have some coordination problems

btw I haven't seen you posting on Sam/Jack thread?!? where is that thing you made yesterday???
                      lol and we still want to tease ya eve...but i'm staying who i am so your Stalker MWAHAHAHA
                      sigpic

Comment

lol and we still want to tease ya eve...but i'm staying who i am so your Stalker MWAHAHAHA
                        ***runs very fast away***

Hey I can run faster than you

well I hope so lol

Comment

I'm nice! Just sarcastic, that's just me and you know that
                          And how do you know what I was doing last night huh??

Posting what? *looks clueless*

Comment

***runs very fast away***

Hey I can run faster than you

well I hope so lol
                            You can MWAHAHA...i can keep ya up...and now go make that vid...otherwise i come and make it for ja

uhm Liz...we were there too...the multitasking...the too late to bed show And i loved it

And post the thing plwease *looks very nice*
                            sigpic

Comment

Cause Jann told me so...and you know what a good Stalker she is eh

you are soooooooooooooooooooo not clueless...go on post it Stef...pretty please
                              ***insert puppy eyes here***

Comment

Working...
                              X