Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inevitable Crossover - When and on what show will it happen?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inevitable Crossover - When and on what show will it happen?

I think its safe to say that at some point Russel T Davis may attempt a crossover episode in one of the 3 shows (Doctor Who, Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures *COMING SOON*) possibly combining all of them together in one episode.

Do you all think this will happen and if it does, which series would you prefer it happen in?

Your thoughts, GO!
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Well we know that in DW S3/29
    Spoiler:
    Jack will be back, but the other TW team member won't be around.

And in one episode of SJA
    Spoiler:
    An alien like the one from Torchwood "Greeks Baring Gifts" will appear briefly

Personally I think the only crossovers that would work will be on DW, but I think they should avoid bring Sarah back to DW again, and with Torchwood getting a second series, putting any of its characters on DW would also have to be a temporary arrangement.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

any corss over were we get to see k-9 would be fine with me lol all thou i think for a show that just started up again it sure got a lot of spin off shows i think it could be a bad thing i don't know why just do

Comment

I think it's pretty much been said that the Doctor himself will never appear on Torchwood - he really wouldn't fit in - but that crossovers the other way are guarenteed.

Past/Present companions on TW??? -Unknown.

As for the TJA - who knows?
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
        X