"Serenity in Disguise" (Reaver) Ornament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Serenity in Disguise" (Reaver) Ornament

Hubba, hubba. This is one mighty handsome trinket, arriving in May 2007...

"Due to overwhelming demand, we are creating a Special Variant Edition of one of our most popular new releases, the Serenity Ornament. This will be a special release, and will be limited to advance orders only. No reprints or reorders.

As Serenity fans know, there is a sequence in the film where the crews disguises Serenity as a Reaver ship. We've taken the existing ornament, added a few sculptural details, and revised the paint application accordingly. Voila! Something special for the true fan.

We will accept orders for this item until March 1, 2007, and will then set the poduction run. That's it. We will not go back into production on this variant ship after that.

Like the regular ornament, this version will have both a hanging hook and also a small pedestal base, allowing the ornament to be hung traditionally or displayed on the base on a flat surface."

Click this image for product/order info and a larger photo of the special Reaver Firefly Ornament...

Oooooo........ I want it! Both of them!
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
      Oooooo........ I want it! Both of them!
      hah me too.....looks very.....shiny!

Comment

Yum. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a bloodbathed spaceship...
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
          indeed
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
            But.....but.....it's red! It can hang on the tree!

Hec, it can replace the star/angel at the top.....I wonder if anyone decorates a Firefly christmas tree.....put a Jayne Hat on the top!

Actually, I wish I had an Angel vampire puppet so I could pull a switch.....

K, nuff ramblings, all I want is a pony and a plastic rocket!

Comment

More festive treats for bloodthirsting folk: A Reaver Sword and Axe set, coming March 2007.

"The sword is amazingly well-balanced, and can be held and used much like a Japanese katana. The small axe makes a perfect side arm. This set of high-carbon fully-tempered steel weapons come complete with a full-color Serenity wall plaque which allows you to display both pieces together."

Comment

Originally posted by TRexx View Post
                More festive treats for bloodthirsting folk: A Reaver Sword and Axe set, coming March 2007.

"The sword is amazingly well-balanced, and can be held and used much like a Japanese katana. The small axe makes a perfect side arm. This set of high-carbon fully-tempered steel weapons come complete with a full-color Serenity wall plaque which allows you to display both pieces together."

One word: Sexy.
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

One word: Sexy.
                  Note that this sword and axe are the weapons used by River to defeat the Reavers in Serenity, as also seen with the "River Triumphant" statue...

And in the PVC figurine set with Mal, Jayne, and River...

Last edited by TRexx; 08 January 2007, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X