Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    happily ever after??
    um, were we watching the same show?? I liked that they got Al back together with his wife, but Sam leaping off into nothingness!!! man, I cried like a little baby! Yes, it was ironic, and shocking and I live in perpetual fear that other shows will follow their example It just feels like a piss poor way to reward the viewers who followed the show thru numerous time slots etc for years.
    Well I've only seen it on SciFi, because I'm only sixteen. I never saw the original airings. But it was an ironic ending, and I guess how it could be sad. I didn't like the fact that Sam, after all of his good deeds, was doomed to a life of leaping, its not fair, but it leaves it open enough to do a spin off.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I caught a few early eps during reruns a few years back. Decent but I didn't stick with it.

Given that a decade + has happened since the end of the original series - I might consider giving a new series a go!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
        I caught a few early eps during reruns a few years back. Decent but I didn't stick with it.

Given that a decade + has happened since the end of the original series - I might consider giving a new series a go!
        Thats like me ans BSG(N). I was like....eh to the original, would catch an ep here and there, but never got into it. But the new one rolled around and I was hooked! I hope they put QL2 next to ST:E. That would be a nice line up, if UPN is making the QL2.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to see this, it would be interesting.
          They hit us with guns, bazookas, tear gas, tanks, APVs, helicopters, rockets. I'm pretty sure at least one of them used really harsh language.
          --Markus--

Comment

After the way the original Quantam Leap ended I don't think I would be willing to take a chance on another one. I usually don't get bent out of shape over t.v. shows but this and the Forever Knight finale actually got me to throwing stuff at the t.v.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              After the way the original Quantam Leap ended I don't think I would be willing to take a chance on another one. I usually don't get bent out of shape over t.v. shows but this and the Forever Knight finale actually got me to throwing stuff at the t.v.
              Kinda sounds like the Angel finale. That finale stunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                Sounds expensive.
                TV's are not cheap.
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I love the thought of a new Quantum Leap. But I'm horrified by the prospect of anyone other than Scott Bacula reprizing the lead. Especially a woman. NO more earth:final conflict catastrophes! Why can't they wait another year? From what I hear Enterprise won't be renewed (stopped watching after they destroyed the planet killer).

Then Sam Beckett can return! None would make a better leaper than Beckett!!!!! JUST WAIT AWHILE TPTB!!!!!

Comment

You should watch Enterprise again. It's no longer run by idiots (AKA Berman and Braga) and it has improved a lot.

Comment

What exactly happened in the series finale of QL? I missed it

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

You don't want to know. Seriously. Biggest cop-out in SF history since the last episode of Space: Above and Beyond.

Dang, I miss that show...

Good guy, Bad guy.....
                        I'm the one with the gun.

Comment

Please, i really do want to know. I loved that show.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

At the risk of sounding offensive (which is not difficult for me to do), you may find the answers on page 1 of this topic, my friend!

Good guy, Bad guy.....

Comment

I get that he didnt get home.. which is a bugger... but, Id like some details about it. Why didnt he get home? etc...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

***SPOILERS!***
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -

He was given a choice by a mysterious bartender, who owned a bar which played host to cast from previous episodes.

The choice was to help Al or go home.

He never went home.

Good guy, Bad guy.....

Comment

Working...
                                X