X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC is streaming the shows online

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full...?show=heroes01

pretty sweet. all 11 episodes so far.

I'm assuming this doesnt fall under the category of downloading since it's the creators website that is doing this.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Most networks are doing this now. CBS and ABC also have streaming shows on their sites, as does Space, and FOX has a MySpace site with streaming shows on it.

Of course, none of these are available for viewers outside of the States, so it doesn't do much for the other 5, 705, 000, 000 of us who don't live in the continental US...
    sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

interesting. didnt know that. lol. good to know.

Comment

Thanks for the post!!!
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Yeh its cool that they are doing that, so that people who have missed it can watch it.
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

For anyone needing to catch up with a missed episode this is a great time to do it.
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Now there are commentaries! Check it out!
              Doze Out...

Comment

fyi all the major networks have been doing this since sept of '06

Comment

bah .. "not available from your location"

when will they learn?
                  VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Hi, I have a dumb question. When I visit the link to NBC I can only find ep 1 and then the last few. How do I get to eps 2-10? Sadly, I missed them all.

Thanks!
                    Doxy

Comment

Wait for the DVD to come out, or find someone who has those episodes?

Comment

Thanks!

I'd hoped they were still on the site. But I can extrapolate what happened from the later eps, I suppose.

Doxy

Comment

Well, feel free to ask away here. I have the episodes, so we can play a game of hot/cold. XD

Comment

well that sucks. they only have the last couple and the first one up. oh well.

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full...s/heroes.shtml

looks like they got them all back up.

Comment

Working...
                              X