This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday and Tao of McKay

Its listed that Sunday is 314 and Tao is 315 on Gateworld. Gateworld admits to never beings right and that episodes may not be in the right order. So why do people still consider Tao of Mckay episode 315?

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
    Its listed that Sunday is 314 and Tao is 315 on Gateworld. Gateworld admits to never beings right and that episodes may not be in the right order. So why do people still consider Tao of Mckay episode 315?
    Don't ask me. Ken C stated that Tao was always intended to air first as Carson is in Tao, Ark, and one more before Sunday. Since Sunday is his "rumored" disapearing act it needs to air later.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Don't ask me. Ken C stated that Tao was always intended to air first as Carson is in Tao, Ark, and one more before Sunday. Since Sunday is his "rumored" disapearing act it needs to air later.
      Oh, why! I love Beckett!

Tao was very good. One of the best of Atlantis.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Its still 3.15 because everything related to Tao of Rodney Mckay is 3.15, i know its odd, i thought it was strange them skipping Sunday but i remember the episode Prometheus from SG-1 was pulled and wasn't shown until after the season had ended

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
          Its still 3.15 because everything related to Tao of Rodney Mckay is 3.15, i know its odd, i thought it was strange them skipping Sunday but i remember the episode Prometheus from SG-1 was pulled and wasn't shown until after the season had ended
          Uh no it wasnt Prometheus was season 6 mid season finale.

Comment

Uh no it wasnt Prometheus was season 6 mid season finale.
            I know what Lightbane is on about. Channel 7 in australia (the channel that airs Stargate) stuffed up with the airing of Prometheus Unbound - 8x12. They either didn't get the episode or they forgot to run it. After Season 8 finished it's Run then they played the episode....

Channel 7 is known to stuff around the airing of Stargate/s and has been doing it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
              I know what Lightbane is on about. Channel 7 in australia (the channel that airs Stargate) stuffed up with the airing of Prometheus Unbound - 8x12. They either didn't get the episode or they forgot to run it. After Season 8 finished it's Run then they played the episode....

Channel 7 is known to stuff around the airing of Stargate/s and has been doing it for years.
              Oh oopps. My bad. That channel sounds as bad as scifi.

Comment

Oh oopps. My bad. That channel sounds as bad as scifi.
                believe me, the problems you experience with sci-fi do not compare to the problems of Channel 7

they aired 1x10 and 1x11 in Aust together from memory (no cliffhanger as the preview for next week spoilt it)

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post

Channel 7 did that 'cause they thought Prometheus Unbound had to much to do with Atlantis and they weren't going to show Atlantis until after SG1 had finished so Channel 7 thought people wouldn't understand what was happening.

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
                  This happened last season as well. Michael and The Long Goodbye got mixed up. I don't understand what the fuss is about this mix up

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
                    Channel 7 did that 'cause they thought Prometheus Unbound had to much to do with Atlantis and they weren't going to show Atlantis until after SG1 had finished so Channel 7 thought people wouldn't understand what was happening.

This happened last season as well. Michael and The Long Goodbye got mixed up. I don't understand what the fuss is about this mix up
                    It's not a mix up. Episodes are not necessarily intended to air in the order they're filmed. It's all about production costs, actor availability etc.. and sometimes they are thus filmed in a different order to the order they're aired in. It's very common. I think people are annoyed or frustrated because they desperately wanted to see Sunday, and now have to wait.
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought episode 315 was a great episode and was very funny, have seen it like three times in two days..........

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                        I thought episode 315 was a great episode and was very funny, have seen it like three times in two days..........
                        Me too...
                        I am off work at the moment and I can't seem to stop myself from watching extracts of 3.15...
                        I wish it was a movie on DVD so you could see extra deleted scenes!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Slightly off-topic, does anyone like "The Tao of Mckay" better than the sound of "Tao of Rodney"? I think they should have left the name the way it was, not a big deal it just sounds better to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLTiff17 View Post
                            Slightly off-topic, does anyone like "The Tao of Mckay" better than the sound of "Tao of Rodney"? I think they should have left the name the way it was, not a big deal it just sounds better to me.
                            I seem to recall reading somewhere that it was actually DH who asked them to change it. I think the feeling was that to have two episodes in one season with McKay in the title was a bit much..?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              I seem to recall reading somewhere that it was actually DH who asked them to change it. I think the feeling was that to have two episodes in one season with McKay in the title was a bit much..?
                              Oh...I didn't know that, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X