Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewel Staite makes serenity 2 comment in blog

beware of season 3 and 4 SGA spoliers ...just a heads up i nthe blog itself

the best thing about sci fi is nothing is forever! It's like soap operas—like, maybe in Serenity 2 Wash will have an evil identical twin! (Yeah, Joss, I know, that idea sucks—and if it doesn't suck and you actually write that one day, I want credit for it)

http://users.ev1.net/~alternity/abad...ite/Jewel.html
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Hahah.

Evil Wash, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
      Hahah.

Evil Wash, huh?
      The funny thing is that Joss could probably actually make it work. That man is a genius.
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

I noticed that too. But I think she was just being funny, not necessarily saying there's going to be a second movie. Last I read, Joss hinted that there wouldn't be a sequel. Hmm...
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

evil wash wow
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I don't think there will every be a sequel (not in movie form anyways), but for your possible interest, in the Serenity Official Visual Companion book, there's an interview with Joss Whedon. There's a part where he's talking about having to kill off characters, and he says that there's a chance that "everybody would return for a sequel"; hinting that if a sequel were to happen, he had a non-lame-and-cheesy way to bring back all of his characters and/or actors.

Comment

Nice.
              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFlush View Post
                I don't think there will every be a sequel (not in movie form anyways), but for your possible interest, in the Serenity Official Visual Companion book, there's an interview with Joss Whedon. There's a part where he's talking about having to kill off characters, and he says that there's a chance that "everybody would return for a sequel"; hinting that if a sequel were to happen, he had a non-lame-and-cheesy way to bring back all of his characters and/or actors.
                that would be good
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

could be a alternate universe movie where no one has died

Comment

No doubt it must involve time travel, or some sort of semi sequel/prequel for it not to be cheesy.

Make Wash an Alliance pilot, do a prequel and show a darker side to him. They could through that in along with Book being a former Operative. darkside's for everyone.

sigpic

Comment

or just something that happen during the season ......like a bridge episode or something

or early's return or something

Comment

yay, evil Reaver-Alliance enhanced (powers like River's) WASH!!!!!
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds View Post
                          could be a alternate universe movie where no one has died
                          I agree that it would be something along those lines where Joss would pretty much disregard the plot of Serenity and start something else, maybe taking place where the show left off or some other random plot involving crime and the full crew.
                          "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFlush View Post
                            Flashbacks are our friends
                            Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

If another Firefly/Serenity story were to come out in comic book/novel form, i think bridge-stories would be a great idea. If it were another movie, I think the best thing to do would be to progress, and move forward.

The most tasteful way to do it without disregarding Serenity as a whole would be to have a new story, post-Serenity, with all the characters basically in the same situation we left them after the movie. They could be dealing with something that is either a direct result of something that happened in the past, or something that reflects/parallels something that happened in the past. This way, we're not retconning anything, we're not ignoring anything, we're just continuing the story as it's been told so far, but we get to have very nice tasteful flashback moments featuring our favourite dead characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X