You know you're a browncoat when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're a browncoat when...

... you lend someone firefly and you tell them that if they don't give it you back you'll [Mod substitution] do what Zoe tells Simon the Reavers do... bearing in mind that this forum is PG [/mod substitution].

... you name your car Serenity

... you get angry and you find yourself speaking chinese

... you make a "You know you're a browncoat when..." thread in a stargate forum
    Last edited by Madeleine; 12 December 2006, 11:50 AM.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

You nag your mother to make you an orange hat, and send it to you in the mail with a note, despite living in the same house.

Comment

The word cool is obliterated from your vocabulary, replaced with "Shiney"
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

You start keeping plastic dinosaurs on your car dashboard and play with them during the red lights.

Comment

- You get yelled at in German class for asking a fellow student "dong ma?" instead of "verstehst?"

- "God damn" has been almost completely replaced by "gorram."

- A certain four letter word has been almost completely replaced with "ruttin'" or "humped."

- You're constantly asking people what in the sphincter of hell they're playin' at.

Comment

The executives at fox have a restraining order against you.

you offer to trade your favorite gun for your buddies girlfriend.
            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

You eat your apples by slicing them with a knife in case of explosives.

You get sent live "dead" bodies through the postal service.

Comment

You beleive there is a special hell reserved only for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre.
                "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

You shock your physics teacher by burning yourself on a resistor (as usual) however rather than the usual response of describing the resistor as that certain vulgar "f" word you shout "The explosive diahorrea of an elephant!"
                  When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                  The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                  Spoiler:
                  MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                  Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                  MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                  Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                  AND
                  MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                  Me: Times it by that really big number!
                  MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                  Me: How should i know?
                  MBA: Its on the board
                  Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

when you have actually converted your friends to saying shiny and they are begining to understand what you say when you curse in fireflyish
                    sigpic

Comment

When you say "shiny" so often that your husband asks you, "What is this 'shiny' thing?"

(Oddly enough, he said the same thing about "frell" about a year ago... right before he was converted to Farscape. I sense a new browncoat in my future. )
                      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

- You call your friend's car a piece of go se.

- You call your significant other bao bay.

Comment

You have dinosaurs on your desk at work.

Madeleine

Comment

You try threatening people by telling them you can kill them with your brain.

When shocked you shout: "holy mother of god and all her wacky nephews"

When you realise you've done something wrong your first words are "Oh god oh god we're all gonna die"

You say "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar" to calm yourself down

You jump at the sight of anyone wearing blue gloves
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Instead of wearing a Santa hat and singing christmas songs, you wear a bright orange touque and sing "Hero of Canton" on the top of your voice.

Comment

Working...
                              X