This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You killed... SPOILERS for Passage

Wow. Just saw Passage. OMG! You killed.....

I posted my reply in the right forum. This is a subtle reminder for the rest of you. NO CHARACTER IS SAFE

Story was surprisingly bleak, and yet a great departure for one of the 'major' characters. Scary, yes. Well written, yes.

Damn, BSG gets better when it gets bad.

Tech Junkie

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Spoiler:
    yap, great ep, didn't think this will happen... not untill that scene where that char is in front of mirror and looks at that thing which confirms it's state...

i left even the spoiler as vague as i could...
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I don't get it... they are still alive at the end??

Comment

Ehm no?

What do you think happens when you get a radiation overdose..

Comment

You become a Russian spy?

Comment

I really don't like Starbuck, I hope they kill her next. She acts all righteous and mighty, what a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
              I really don't like Starbuck, I hope they kill her next. She acts all righteous and mighty, what a hypocrite.
              Starbuck rules, her attitude proves that you dont have to be goody-two shoes to be a mint main character
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Starbuck rules, her attitude proves that you dont have to be goody-two shoes to be a mint main character
                Yeah, if there's one thing this show proves, it's that everyone has flaws, tons of them. great ep though.

Mmmm, delicious algae for everyone!

Comment

Excellent episode! One more well known character is gone in a very touching way... Just one question, though:

Spoiler:
                  Since the location of the planet was spotted by Boomer in the beginning of the episode, why couldn't the Colonial ships jump directly to a safe location near the planet and outside the radiation field?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Excellent episode! One more well known character is gone in a very touching way... Just one question, though:

Spoiler:
                    Since the location of the planet was spotted by Boomer in the beginning of the episode, why couldn't the Colonial ships jump directly to a safe location near the planet and outside the radiation field?
                    The jump would have proven too long to be safe. Ships could have jumped directly into the planet or gotten completely lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfff View Post
                      You become a Russian spy?
                      Nice!!
                      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

I would like to have seen what happened with Enzo. Did he just fade back into the woodwork? Will we see him again?

Speaking of Enzo, bonus points for the first person who can tell me what 3 characters his actor played on SG-1.
                        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Ok, wait wait wait

Spoiler:
                          So she is dead. I couldn't quite figure that one out. I wasn't sure because they really didn't come out and say, I just assumed the picture was supposed to represent the actual Katrina.

But neve mind, maybe thats just too cheesy.

Comment

Never mind. Just listened to the Podcast. I can't believe it though. How the news was broken.

Comment

Oh my God, they killed
                              Spoiler:
                              Kenny!

*******s.
                              Frak! --Apollo
                              Frak you. --Cain
                              FRAK Me! --Kat
                              frakwit! --Tyrol
                              B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Working...