This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tao of rodney ?

in the episode description it say it say rodney finds a way to modify atlantis's use for zpm, what do you think the episode is about and how do u think rodney got the knowledge.

Our ZPM will be depleted. ( That is what i think. )

Comment

Originally posted by phili View Post
      Our ZPM will be depleted. ( That is what i think. )
      Agaaaain? Though I wouldn't be surprised, considering that in "Echoes"

Spoiler:
      They had to extend Atlantis's shield because of the stupid Whales. Oh, AND the whole FLYING INTO THE SUN thing.
      McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
        Agaaaain? Though I wouldn't be surprised, considering that in "Echoes"

Spoiler:
        They had to extend Atlantis's shield because of the stupid Whales. Oh, AND the whole FLYING INTO THE SUN thing.
        There's also the Athosians on the mainland and all of the other species of animals that live on Lantea.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          There's also the Athosians on the mainland and all of the other species of animals that live on Lantea.
          Wow. They TOTALLY missed that, didn't they?
          McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Man, they can't just keep on depleting it and getting a new one!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Spoiler:
              yeah i think he will depleat it as well, because i hear they are looking for alt. power source in the water in a later episode...why look for alt power source if you already have a zpm powering the city...

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
                Spoiler:
                yeah i think he will depleat it as well, because i hear they are looking for alt. power source in the water in a later episode...why look for alt power source if you already have a zpm powering the city...
                Spoiler:
                Because you want more power? Tell me, if you were the King of Manhattan and had enough juice to power the most necessary systems like lights and kitchen appliances, wouldn't you want more to power to power things like TVs and computers?

Comment

Working...
                X