No announcement yet.

Trepidation (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, unfortunately we pitched this before "Phantoms," and the episode was almost the exact same concept. Thus, we had to rework it a bit so the similarities aren't as obvious.

Glad you're enjoying season three, cheese, always good hearing from you.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I felt like old times today and wanted to read this episode again, but when I tried it said that it had been damaged and could not be opened. Just letting you know if you were not aware of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        I felt like old times today and wanted to read this episode again, but when I tried it said that it had been damaged and could not be opened. Just letting you know if you were not aware of the problem.
        That might have been a temporary, technical problem with the site. Not sure what could have caused it. But it's coming up fine now.

Let me know if you still have problems with it.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          That might have been a temporary, technical problem with the site. Not sure what could have caused it. But it's coming up fine now.

Let me know if you still have problems with it.
          Yep, still can't access it, although there is a chance that it is a problem on my end, my internet has been acting... weird lately.

Comment

Just finished my re-read. Very much of what I said before stands. Excellent creepy episode that pulls together extremely nicely. I remember Sivea ends up with some awesome powers towards the end of the season but not to what extent so knowing that, this is a nice tease into her being special.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
            X