• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout (111)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    FALLOUT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 111

Matt and Audrey investigate a murder at Claire's high school, leading them to Claire and to Peter Petrelli -- who is now a murder suspect. Niki comes face-to-face her with alter ego when Jessica tries to kill D.L., and Hiro and Ando meet up with the painter Isaac, and set out for New York.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:21 PM.

That episode was awesome!

Step on a bug, you're gonna die!
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

So... WOW. I'm glad I avoided the spoilers for this because it made for a great WOOHOO! moment.

Not sure what to make of Pete's "vision" but it's looking more and more like Nathan is going to be a bad guy, which COMPLETELY SUCKS!!

Sylar looks familiar. I need to look up the actor again.

Felt sorry for Claire. I've been liking her more in recent eps (she didn't impress me at the start) and it's a shame she's lost Zach as a friend... although what will that do to his MySpace page?

Oh, and THE HAITIAN SPEAKS!! He's obviously been keeping silent for a long time if both Daddy and Eden thought he couldn't speak. I wonder why break it now?

January. Damn, that sucks. Although all things considered, it could be a LOT worse...

And Hiro, "I need to find that sword." LOL!

EDIT: Oh yeah, anyone else worrying that Matt has a tumor?

Comment

There have been rumors of a "Damage-like character."

I suppose that this means that Peter is that character. As he absorbs more power from more Heroes that power builds up. If he can't use it all then it is released as a huge explosion, powerful enough to destroy a city the size of New York. Peter's best tactic at the moment is to stay away from other individuals who have powers.

Comment

A perfect cliffhanger episode. The death of Eden was a shocker but I thought her death was unnecessary because the show could really need a character like her. It appeared that Eden & Haitian got some kind of an agenda. Too bad Eden is gone and only Haitian and now Claire is going to go against her father. I wonder why Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman) is back in a cop's uniform in that sequence when Peter went into the future. Too many questions but thanksfully this isn't Lost so we'll find out early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca View Post
            There have been rumors of a "Damage-like character."

I suppose that this means that Peter is that character. As he absorbs more power from more Heroes that power builds up. If he can't use it all then it is released as a huge explosion, powerful enough to destroy a city the size of New York. Peter's best tactic at the moment is to stay away from other individuals who have powers.
            You know I haven't thought of that. I thought the reason Peter went nuclear was because he was around that guy that can burn up people and stuff but he wasn't anywhere in that sequence when Peter went into the future.

I can't wait for when Hiro fights that T-Rex. That better be sometime this season because the picture that Isaac drew was of Hiro without his long hair and black outfit.

Comment

So... I forgot the most important question of all: How do I get my name on the list?? I'm thinking it'd probably help if I was a heavy hitter over on the 9th Wonders board, but I hate the management over there with the white hot power of... well, an exploding Peter.

Comment

Amazing episode! And a great way to leave us hanging. But until January? That's going to suck. I can't wait to see what goes on with Peter. And I too think that Nathan looked a bit evil in that end sequence. Hopefully that won't be the case.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The episode was okay. It was a good "normal" episode, but IMO, it in no way lived up to the hype that it was given. It's "Homecoming" all over again.

And what was the big twist ending that they kept talking about? It was down to it being either Sylar, Peter, or Ted, so the ending wasn't very shocking.

Personally I'm not really interested in what was in the painting. It just means that it will be a few episodes that we probably won't be getting answers through Hiro.

Also, the thing with Zack doesn't make much sense. He was her friend in public for two weeks, and everyone in the school knew about it. Won't he and everyone else find it strange that he has no memory of it?

Comment

Whoa...

So wait...could Sylar have broken that glass wall any time? Was he just messing with Bennett?

And Bennett has finally crossed the line, I fear. He'll do ANYTHING to make sure his daughter lives a normal life. Even erase her...egads.
                    Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                    I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                    What have these years left to me?
                    Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
                      Whoa...

So wait...could Sylar have broken that glass wall any time? Was he just messing with Bennett?

And Bennett has finally crossed the line, I fear. He'll do ANYTHING to make sure his daughter lives a normal life. Even erase her...egads.
                      It may be that either:
                      A) Something was blocking his powers, but he built up an immunity to it (like he did with Eden's power)
                      B) The Haitian was blocking his powers, and Claire's father assumed that Sylar wouldn't figure it out in the times that the Haitian wasn't in the facility.
                      Last edited by TheUnknown; 04 December 2006, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Balls View Post
                        The death of Eden was a shocker but I thought her death was unnecessary because the show could really need a character like her.
                        It's sad she got killed off, she was hot. And besides, if they killed off Grunberg's character, man would I be pissed, Greg Grunberg is the freaking man, he's one of the reasons I watch the show.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe Mr. bennet was the one that was doing the power blocking, and the Haitian is just the red herring dangled in front of the audience to make us think he blocks powers.

I think all the Haitian does is to wipe people's memories.

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
                            Maybe Mr. bennet was the one that was doing the power blocking, and the Haitian is just the red herring dangled in front of the audience to make us think he blocks powers.

I think all the Haitian does is to wipe people's memories.
                            What about Matt's experience with him in the bar? Everyone's thoughts were coming at him except for the Haitian's.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              What about Matt's experience with him in the bar? Everyone's thoughts were coming at him except for the Haitian's.
                              He was focused on the Haitian, it doesn't mean Mr. Bennett wasn't there, too. Although I still lean more towards the Haitian being the source of the mental static mostly because Bennett seems to require his presence a lot in situations that wouldn't necessarily require an eraser.

Hmmm. I wonder if Claire's been erased before...

Comment

Working...
                              X