Who will die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0dm0d View Post
    I remember reading an interview with Tim Kring a couple of months ago. http://thetvaddict.com/?p=959
    I might be reading into it a bit, but it seems that Sylar will be the villain for season 1, but there will be another threat introduced later on.

It could just be hopeful thinking, since I find the Sylar character super annoying.
    For the show to maintain the interest it has garnered and not become the fraudulent piece of storytelling that is Lost, it needs to continually reinvent itself. If changing villains is the way to do it, all kudos to Kring and Company.

I'm all for having another villain if the show goes on to bigger and better things, I just can't see Sylar, the serial killer going on without things becoming silly.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress View Post
      Well, it kinda sucks that
      Spoiler:
      Eden died, because now Sylar can use her powers. And she wasn't a pushover when it came to getting *good* powers either.

I pretty much just downloaded all the episodes this week to get caught up, because I didn't see them when they were on tv. But I'm ready now!
      Spoiler:
      No he can't, he didn't take her brain.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Yeah, I just figured that out from another thread. I've only read half the comics. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
          I'm all for having another villain if the show goes on to bigger and better things, I just can't see Sylar, the serial killer going on without things becoming silly.
          By the looks of things, Sylar as the main villian is going to culminate with the bomb.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
            Spoiler:
            No he can't, he didn't take her brain.
            Were her brains blew out? It was never shown but implied so her brains could have been taken.
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
              Were her brains blew out? It was never shown but implied so her brains could have been taken.
              Somewhere around here there's a comic about what happened afterwards and
              Spoiler:
              Sylar never even gets a chance to escape let alone take her brain.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                Somewhere around here there's a comic about what happened afterwards and
                Spoiler:
                Sylar never even gets a chance to escape let alone take her brain.
                I'm starting to read the comics on NBC heroes site.
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
                X