"A Dog's Breakfast" trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A Dog's Breakfast" trailer

The trailer for David Hewlett's movie, "A Dog's Breakfast", is on YouTube. Take a look!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

The scenes, well some of them were funny, but didn't really get a gist of what it was about. It just seemed like shots of David Hewlett doing funny things. Mind you, the last scenes put a smile on my face.

Looked more like a TV show than a film to me. If I didn't watch Stargate I probably wouldn't know who it was.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana View Post
      The scenes, well some of them were funny, but didn't really get a gist of what it was about. It just seemed like shots of David Hewlett doing funny things. Mind you, the last scenes put a smile on my face.

Looked more like a TV show than a film to me. If I didn't watch Stargate I probably wouldn't know who it was.
      For more information, you can check out the movie website here.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Oops, already a thread for this topic at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...76#post6065976

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Oops, already a thread for this topic at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...76#post6065976
          Huh, I never read that forum, so I didn't know that was there. I thought that forum would be just about Stargate, the shows, and this forum was for "other" things relating to the actors.

Oh well, I'll let the mods sort it out. Just more places to see the topic.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
            For more information, you can check out the movie website here.
            You mentioned it on the first post.

Don't be a slave to the kibble...let them do their own PR work!

Comment

You mentioned it on the first post.

Don't be a slave to the kibble...let them do their own PR work!
              I'm not a slave, I'm a volunteer!

I'm just one of the many "squirrels" helping David promote his movie. If I need to make additional posts to make myself clearer, I'm more than happy to!

While most of David's roles have been dramatic, I think he has great comedic timing and I'd love to see a movie featuring that side of David's acting.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                I'm not a slave, I'm a volunteer!

I'm just one of the many "squirrels" helping David promote his movie. If I need to make additional posts to make myself clearer, I'm more than happy to!

While most of David's roles have been dramatic, I think he has great comedic timing and I'd love to see a movie featuring that side of David's acting.
                oh, when I said don't be a slave I wasn't being literal. Why is a film trying to use the fans of Stargate to promote a film obviously not Stargate?

Comment

oh, when I said don't be a slave I wasn't being literal. Why is a film trying to use the fans of Stargate to promote a film obviously not Stargate?
                  Well firstly a lot of the so-called Stargate fans you seem to be referring to are David Hewlett fans first and foremost.... I certainly wouldn't be watching SGA for the scripts.... For most David Hewlett fans this is not seen as being used...I don't begrudge him asking for help to promote his film when he has given me many hours of on screen enjoyment *sigh*

Bottom line... it is a business, it is a tough business, if I was him I would be doing the same thing *shrugs* it just makes really good business sense. I bet Martin Gero wishes he had the same kind of following right about now.

Comment

Hysterical trailer! The 'karate' scene had me gasping for air, I was laughing so hard. I think David and Jane's marketing sense will get them very far. I think they and all the other squirrels are doing a great job.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Working...
                    X