This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Quest" pt2?

Question for all you UKers out there, when does Quest pt2 air on skyone?

I'm geussing Canada's already started showing the 2nd half of Atlantis so the UK should get Sg1 pretty soon.

It'll air sometime in January I believe.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

but has canada started airing the second half of SG-1? I know tht they already have aired the second half of SGA season 3.

Comment

well on Wensday at 8PM we are getting show'd MEMENTO MORI then we COMPANY OF THIEVES
        then Quest part1 then i think we have a break for couple week's

Comment

I have read elsewhere that Sky One have confirmed (by email) that The Quest pt 2 will air on the 9th January The 9th is a Tuesday so they will be swoping from Wednesdays to Tuesdays after the two weeks break over christmas.
          AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
            I have read elsewhere that Sky One have confirmed (by email) that The Quest pt 2 will air on the 9th January The 9th is a Tuesday so they will be swoping from Wednesdays to Tuesdays after the two weeks break over christmas.
            You're right. The link was posted to Sky One's January 2007 schedule and The Quest pt. 2 will be aired on January 9th.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
              9th of Januray is my birthday. Thank god for Sky One.

Comment

Working...
              X