This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG9 - Wolf Events

Tickets for SG9 are now on sale at www.wolfevents.com. It is scheduled for the 18th to 20th of February 2005. When I brought my ticket I couldn't see any guest announcements.
    sigpic

Originally posted by GateGipsy
    Tickets for SG9 are now on sale at www.wolfevents.com. It is scheduled for the 18th to 20th of February 2005. When I brought my ticket I couldn't see any guest announcements.
    The AT con is in Febuary...... Dont know if I can afford both :-(. Need to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
      The AT con is in Febuary...... Dont know if I can afford both :-(. Need to think about it.
      I cant go. :'( If the 2 cons were not in the same month I would have. Hope everyone who does go has fun. It will be the first wolf con i've missed since my first. That was SG4.

Comment

They're actually doing SG9?
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

What is SG9?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Heads up Matt they are also planning an SG10 but tickets will be a while yet.
            jan t
            jan t

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              What is SG9?
              SG9 is a Sg1 convention that will be in the UK in Febuary next year. There is a link on the first post of this thread.

I've been to SG4,5,6,7 and SG8 is coming up in November. SG5 was were I first met up with other fans. My birthday was that weekend and thanks to Gipsy I got a birthday hug from Chris Judge. I love going to the cons to see the actors. But its seeing my friends I enjoy the most.

Comment

Originally posted by jantreeuk1
                Heads up Matt they are also planning an SG10 but tickets will be a while yet.
                jan t
                Oh wow! I'll try to get to that 1.

Comment

Its UK only!? What type of stunt is that?! Naaa, Kidding.

Enjoy yourselfs.

Being from the US, I won't be going to your SG1-Con anytime soon.

Have a nice time.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I'm going! Woo hooo! And I'm going to SG-8 in November as well. I love going to SG-1 cons that aren't in the US for a change. It's a different vibe...in a great way of course :-)

Man, I *love* giving my passport a workout ;-)

-- Foxy

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                      Which AT convention do you refer to?

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                      from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
                        Which AT convention do you refer to?
                        There is a AT convention in Febuary 200. Its in the UK. Heathrow London. I'm going as is quite a few other people I know.

Here is a link http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                          I'm seriously toying with the idea of doing this one. I loved the SHanks/Judge Tour in January, and have never really done an actual Wolf SG Number con. Haven't been to the UK since January either, and I'm missing my tea and cold toast <G> And flakes.

Dana Jeanne
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Who are you calling Flakes?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                              I'm seriously toying with the idea of doing this one. I loved the SHanks/Judge Tour in January, and have never really done an actual Wolf SG Number con. Haven't been to the UK since January either, and I'm missing my tea and cold toast <G> And flakes.
                              Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne

Dana Jeanne

what you're not coming to SG8? A MS/CJ event in the UK won't be the same without you!

hee hee and I'm thinking that you mean Cadbury Flakes, since you get cornflakes in the US. Although now that I think about it, Madeliene is a bit...**runs away**

Although the MS/CJ day event was fantastic, it is a lot more fun when you get to spend two days with the guests. They relax a lot more by the second day - or maybe that's just the stuff they take for the hangover!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X