Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis Season 2 (Region 1 DVD)- March 6, 2007 (Confirmed date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Season 2 (Region 1 DVD)- March 6, 2007 (Confirmed date)

According to TVShowsOnDVD. Looks like March 6th is the date.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

TVShowsOnDVD has revealed the Date, Specs and Extras for the SGA Season 2 DVD which will be released on March 6, 2007

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6672

And unlike the SGA Season 1 DVD, there will be commentaries on all 20 episodes. Here's a summary of some of the commentaries (and commentators) you can expect:
    -3 of them by Peter DeLuise and Gary Jones
    -3 featuring David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan
    -5 featuring David Hewlett (excluding the 3 with JF), including Grace Under Pressure (also featuring Amanda Tapping)
    -2 commentaries by Martin Wood and Peter DeLuise

I've mentioned it here as well.
    sigpic

Comment

How weird, region 2 are due to get it in February.
      Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
      O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

The wait between S1 and S2 is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by senordingdong View Post
          How weird, region 2 is due to get it in February.
          You already have SGA Season 2, you have them in individual volumes (it's a bad joke, I know the full box for SGA Season 2 is due in Feb).
          sigpic

Comment

For the special features list, it has "Commentary on Road to a Dream with Martin Gero." What is that supposed to be? It's listed as an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
              For the special features list, it has "Commentary on Road to a Dream with Martin Gero." What is that supposed to be? It's listed as an episode.
              Yeah, I was a little curious about that too.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally something good about living in Australia... S2 is out already

Comment

Probably an error on the site. On the region 4 dvd's there's a featurette called 'Martin Gero: Road to a Dream', which is basically a mockumentry of Gero following his lifelong dream of being an actor by playing Beckett's more handsome brother. Quite funny

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                    TVShowsOnDVD has revealed the Date, Specs and Extras for the SGA Season 2 DVD which will be released on March 6, 2007

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6672

And unlike the SGA Season 1 DVD, there will be commentaries on all 20 episodes. Here's a summary of some of the commentaries (and commentators) you can expect:
                    -3 of them by Peter DeLuise and Gary Jones
                    -3 featuring David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan
                    -5 featuring David Hewlett (excluding the 3 with JF), including Grace Under Pressure (also featuring Amanda Tapping)
                    -2 commentaries by Martin Wood and Peter DeLuise

I've mentioned it here as well.
                    WHY are Gary Jones and Peter Deluise doing comments on he show? They're SG1, not SGA??? (No disrespect to the actors, but why not get SGA actors to do the commentaries?!) Sigh, the whole way they're handling this DVD set is just revolting. I bet they shove it back to May.

P.S. Big thanks to http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6672 for breaking this news to fandom.
                    Last edited by prion; 03 December 2006, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      WHY are Gary Jones and Peter Deluise doing comments on he show? They're SG1, not SGA??? (No disrespect to the actors, but why not get SGA actors to do the commentaries?!) Sigh, the whole way they're handling this DVD set is just revolting. I bet they shove it back to May.
                      Peter Deluise directed numerous episodes of SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                        Peter Deluise directed numerous episodes of SGA.
                        Yeah, and DeLuise and Gary Jones have done some memorable and funny commentaries. I'm glad there are 3 commentaries, 3 funny commentaries with Jones & DeLuise
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

P.S. Big thanks to http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6672 for breaking this news to fandom.
                          Yeah, I found it strange, too, though I don't mind having Gary doing commentaries for Atlantis. He also did Season 1 stuff and even commented that he wasn't in any of the episodes and didn't know what was going on, lol.

Comment

Yeah, I found it strange, too, though I don't mind having Gary doing commentaries for Atlantis. He also did Season 1 stuff and even commented that he wasn't in any of the episodes and didn't know what was going on, lol.
                            Gary did the commentary for The Gift, although he might have participated in some of the commentaries cut out (I don't know why they were) of the Season 1 DVD.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think they should make up for making us wait so long by putting in some more extras. They could also get some more commentaries on episodes from the actual cast. I mean come on Joe should have at least done commentary for the episode he wrote.
                              This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

Working...
                              X