Who's Your Favourite Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Your Favourite Character?

Mine is Hiro without a doubt! Masi is just an amazing actor and makes me giggle every time he does his little face scrunchies. Also really wanna see more of future Hiro! He's cool!

But I also like Hiros sidekick Ando and Mohinder, have a thing for Asians I suppose lol nah but Ando is real fun and Mohinder is a very interesting character even tho he doesn't have a power... well that we know of yet anyway!

In case you don't remember all of their powers:

Spoiler:
    Mohinder Suresh (father's legacy cab driver)

Hiro Nakamura (space-time mover)

Ando Masahashi (sidekick)

Claire Bennett (invulnerable cheerleader)

Niki Sanders (dark twin)

Peter Petrelli (copycat nurse)

Nathan Petrelli (flying politician)

Isaac Mendez (pre-cog artist)

Matt Parkman (mind reader cop)

D.L. Hawkins (phase-thru criminal)

Micah Sanders (fix-it boy)

Eden McCain (mind control)

Mr Bennett (non?)

Sylar (steal powers)
    Mohinder Suresh
    4.55%
    Hiro Nakamura
    40.91%
    Ando Masahashi
    2.27%
    Claire Bennet
    10.61%
    Niki Sanders
    1.52%
    Peter Petrelli
    16.67%
    Nathan Petrelli
    2.27%
    Isaac Mendez
    0.76%
    Matt Parkman
    3.79%
    DL Hawkins
    1.52%
    Micah Sanders
    0.00%
    Eden McCain
    0.76%
    Mr Bennet (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)
    5.30%
    Sylar
    6.06%
    Other
    3.03%
    Last edited by Ronja; 03 December 2006, 10:47 AM.

Hiro is my favorite aswell, he is just so damn cute! His power is also the coolest IMO. Healing yourself, yea ok, could be fun. Flying is alright aswell but bending space and time is just plain cool.

Comment

Yeah he has my fave power aswell! Imagine the things u could do! He can teleport himself to right? It's not just a part of the time manipulation thingy?

Comment

He can manipulate time and space, and so yes he an teleport himself places

Comment

oopsie

Yeah I most definitely want that power! *snap* you're in Thailand *snap* you're in Mexico. Always been my fave

Comment

*snap* you're being eaten by a Stenonychosaurus

Comment

Hehe nah don't stand a chance against the Velociraptor

Mind control would be cool too tho!

Anyways characters I've never really liked are Claire and Matt... they're just annoying most of the time, sorry to those who like them!

Also interesting when we got to know more about Sylar and his background, made me understand him a bit more.
              Last edited by Ronja; 01 December 2006, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Aww i like Matt, he has cool powers too. Claire is cute aswell

Comment

Nah Matt is so ... lifeless I dunno Claire is getting a bit better I have to admit, she's growing on me... but she's not cute

Also wanna know more about that black guy.. like ... does he even speak? Hmm he's a bit spooky... but I like him!
                  Last edited by Ronja; 01 December 2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to 'The Haitian'/Eraser getting an actual name onscreen so I don't have to read "that black guy" anymore. Nothing personal, Ronja, honestly; it just bugs a bit.

My Favourite Character = Niki.

Comment

Favorite character : Hiro
                      Favorite power : Eden's

As much as i like teleporting, controlling people like Eden can have some interesting applications....
                      Last edited by silence; 02 December 2006, 12:54 AM.
                      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

As much as I like Hiro, Claire, and Matt....I got to go with Peter. And no, I'm not one of those people who likes him because he's "dreamy," although I'll admit that he did look good in that coat in "Homecoming." I'm not sure what it is exactly that makes me like the character so much but I'm really interested in seeing what happens with him and his power...I read that he
                        Spoiler:
                        ...ends up in a coma after absorbing/mimicking too many powers at once. He also might play a bigger part in the destruction of NY than we may expect, according to the latest issue of TV Guide.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

If I really had to pick someone I'd say it would be Peter. But I think the show is more about relationships (pairings, however, not at all in a sexual way) than just single individuals doing their own thing. The Petrelli brothers dynamic is my favourite, followed by Hiro and Ando. I quite like Claire and Zach as well.
                          None of these characters exist in a vacuum... they are only as interesting as the characters that they interact with.
                          Niki on her own isn't too crash hot but Niki with Nathan, for instance, works very well.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Fav power: Empathic persuasion using my mind. A cross between Peter + Eden + The Haitian

Fav character: This one's harder unlike Stargate where I have clear preferences. The casting, writing and acting has been spot on for the most part, and characters have stood out at different times with different relationships. Anyhooo... at the moment, it's Masi and HRG for me. Masi lets me embrace my "inner freak" and HRG is so complex, sinister yet loving! Bet y'all thought I'd say Peter, eh? Yeah, he appeals to me most for his potential...

Hmmm... Hubby just chimed in to say I'm like Jessica/Niki. Huh. Should I be worried?!
                            Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post

Hmmm... Hubby just chimed in to say I'm like Jessica/Niki. Huh. Should I be worried?!
                              Shouldn't he worry?
                              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Working...
                              X