No announcement yet.

Heroes: ORIGINAL series News/discussion/articles & more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy rabbit feet that's a high rating.....

Comment

Some australian news:

http://www.yourtv.com.au/news/index.cfm?i=114120

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
        Nice Love to hear from down there!!! Thanks!!!

More than 2 million Australians tuned into the premiere episode on the Seven Network on January 31, equivalent to 57 per cent of the viewing audience - more than the combined totals of the Nine and Ten networks, according to a Seven press release
        57% WOW!!! WOW! 'It's good to be the king'
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
          Nice Love to hear from down there!!! Thanks!!!

57% WOW!!! WOW! 'It's good to be the king'
          Good stuff... Hopefully Ch7 will treat it with some respect... if it isn't too much to ask.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

http://www.thestar.com/artsentertainment/article/177399

Helmsman does Heroes
            George Takei plays father of a Star Trek fan in TV hit with sci-fi content

February 02, 2007
            Raju Mudhar
            Staff Reporter

When most fans think of George Takei, the first thing that pops to mind is Captain Kirk's classic Star Trek utterance to his helmsman "Warp speed, Mr. Sulu!"

Now the actor is enjoying a resurgence on the science fiction-inspired hit show, Heroes. In last Monday's episode, Takei made his debut as Kaito Nakamura, the father of Hiro, the character played by Masi Oka. Takei plays a wealthy businessman who isn't particularly supportive of his son's quest to be a hero.

After that brief introduction, in upcoming episodes his character will be featured in a more prominent, recurring role.

In a freewheeling conference call yesterday, the actor discussed his life and current role, hinting that there are several interesting developments in store for his Heroes character, although there are things he remains in the dark about, or at least didn't feel like sharing.

MORE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

wow ... great news about Hiro's dad ...
              can't wait for more .. and Sylar? damn ... i should have waited till the end of season to watch all at once .. this waiting is killing me ...

/need Heroes fix
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

wow! way to go heroes!!!! those be some good ratings
                Actor
                [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

How many viewers is that?

Comment

Get in there!!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07036/759453-237.stm

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
                      February 5, 2007

excerpt on article on George Takei:

Heroes" creator Tim Kring appears to operate on a need-to-know basis with his actors, and Takei, who had filmed three episodes by mid-January and described his commitment to the show as "open-ended," said he's learning about his character a little bit at a time.
                      "I go from script to script," he said.
                      What he knows:
                      "I'm a powerful industrialist. We come from a very distinguished family, an old-line family. I was brought up that way, and I thought I would bring up my son that way, but I'm discovering that there are strange things happening."
                      Beyond that, "I really don't know who my character is and why my character does what he does, and what his motivations are and where he's going, because with each new script, I make new discoveries. And is he good or is he bad, is he domineering or is he being told to behave that way? I mean, there's so many ambiguous things about it," Takei said.

Comment

Round 3 to 'Heroes' 8.6/ '24' 8.1
                        Link: http://www.syfyportal.com/news423227.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Heroes Up for Sale?!?
                        Well NBC maybe soon.
                        Link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250605,00.html
                        Last edited by Doze; 07 February 2007, 07:34 AM.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I bet both shows would have much better ratings if they weren't going head to head.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

wow .... beating "24" is really something ...
                            dunno much how US networks work, but whatever happens i just hope that "heroes" are here to stay ...

and yes .. imagine ratings if it wasn't against "24" ..... through the roof prolly ...
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

WTG Heroes!!!

And yeah one of the execs at either fox or nbc should move one show to another time slot.
                              Actor
                              [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Originally posted by AJZ View Post
                                WTG Heroes!!!
                                And yeah one of the execs at either fox or nbc should move one show to another time slot.
                                Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                                X