X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View my site!!!

Ok lol..... got your attention I hope.

Anyway back to topic. I am a huge fan of Daniel and I'm hoping to be an Archaeologist some day. I have found some artifacts and got my name in the local musuem. I have just built a website and put some pictures of what I've found and sites I've found.

Please visit it and tell me what you think.... Suggestions welcomed here is the link.

http://www.freewebs.com/koryadnaron/index.htm

Thank you.

nisely done site well done iam sure you will make a grate Archaeologist
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Zoe, I admire your efforts. My minor at univeristy was in archeology (my major was history) so my interest was and is very real. One thing I would advise - have a friend look over your website for spelling and grammar mistakes. It will look more professional if you don't have words like "loose" (meaning not tight) when you mean "lose" (meaning lost or misplaced) in your text. Overall it's a very nice site. I hope that you are able to continue going on digs and participating in real archeology.
      Nola
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Zoe!!!

um....which one's Zoe?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Meee!!!
          My name is Zoe D Anderson.... weird hey... its a bit like RDA

Comment

Working...
          X