Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Hero' went from techie to actor Oka's role is audience favorite
    Link: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&feed=rss.news
    "The (scene) I really like is when Obi Wan and Jango Fett are chasing through the asteroid field in 'Episode II,' " Oka says. "They came to me and said, 'We need to destroy this huge asteroid into millions of pieces and don't have the software to do it. Can you help us?' I said, 'Yeah.' "
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I'm starting to see Hiro as the Cable figure of the series. Between the time travel and future versions, it seems to fit. Now he needs to become much more powerful. It's not enough to simply jump around: he needs to do body double stuff. Jump back in time in a fight and double or triple team opponents.
      I really want to know if he can localize time stops. Like a moving time-stop that acts as a shield. You can break through a force field if it isn't there.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

OK, firstly, yay Season 3! Can I just say, that I love Hiro, and the Hiro/Andi pal thing is just gold! That scene in the Season 3 pilot was sooo funny! So I've decided to start the Hiro Nakamura Appreciation Thread!

Comment

"Nemesis"
          sigpic

Comment

Hurray! Hiro is just plain awesome.
            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
              OK, firstly, yay Season 3! Can I just say, that I love Hiro, and the Hiro/Andi pal thing is just gold!
              And then Episode 5 rolled around...
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747 View Post
                And then Episode 5 rolled around...
                lol that is what I was thinking too.

Comment

When he described himself and Ando as "badasses" I just cracked up Hiro is the man!
                  sigpic

Comment

I want Hiro to be Cable with an accent or a ponytail. If you can bend time and space around you, you should be able to apply it more precisely. Like traveling briefly back in time to double team a foe like Daphne. Or creating fields of accelerated or decelerated time.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Heroes Season 3 Bad Blood is an interesting Season...I love to watch this Season....

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                        briefly back in time to double team a foe like Daphne.
                        He he he.

Comment

hey there we already have a hiro thread

yatta! the hiro nakamura/masi oka appreciation thread

maybe we should merge the threads?

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
                            hey there we already have a hiro thread

yatta! the hiro nakamura/masi oka appreciation thread

maybe we should merge the threads?
                            Yes, i do, but I think its a bit too late for that now

Comment

Working...
                            X