No announcement yet.

Would you like to see anyone hook up ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eden and Haitian. xP... See the romantic (if any) side of the Haitian.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Ok lets go for something more dramatic and taboo, like Pete and Sylar.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
        Ok lets go for something more dramatic and taboo, like Pete and Sylar.
        no no no... they would be the worst couple ever. Sylar would corrupt Pete to insanity and Pete would constantly be taking Sylar's power and trying to use it against him. They would both be constantly fighting for power.

Zach and Nathan. Mr. Bennet and Claire. Heidi and Simone.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Claire and Eden would be a great match. Seriously. And can you imagine how it'd frak with Daddy Dearums?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
            no no no... they would be the worst couple ever. Sylar would corrupt Pete to insanity and Pete would constantly be taking Sylar's power and trying to use it against him. They would both be constantly fighting for power.

Zach and Nathan. Mr. Bennet and Claire. Heidi and Simone.
            LOL thats the point, Good and Evil what perfect balance and harmony.
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like an old married couple to me And Peter and Sylar? Frell no! Peter needs to kick Sylar/Gabriel/psycho-Clark Kent dude's ass, NOT ... (you get the idea).
              Last edited by lostinspace; 30 November 2006, 05:29 PM.
              Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                Sounds like an old married couple to me And Peter and Sylar? Frell no! Peter needs to kick Sylar/Gabriel/psycho-Clark Kent dude's ass, NOT (you get the idea).
                so what you're saying is Peter needs to slap Sylar's ass and Sylar needs to take Peter like a man.

Comment

Sounds like an old married couple to me And Peter and Sylar? Frell no! Peter needs to kick Sylar/Gabriel/psycho-Clark Kent dude's ass, NOT (you get the idea).
                  LOL sounds like foreplay to me
                  sigpic

Comment

so what you're saying is Peter needs to slap Sylar's ass and Sylar needs to take Peter like a man.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ack! I'm going to lurk in my Milo/Peter appreciation thread and think happy - clean - thoughts. The guy's got enough on his hands *cough* what with those incredibly distracting emo!bangs.
                      Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Ack! I'm going to lurk in my Milo/Peter appreciation thread and think happy - clean - thoughts. The guy's got enough on his hands *cough* what with those incredibly distracting emo!bangs.
                        LOL. Peter and the gang should bang Sylar... oh wait he can't die when he's shot. shucks.

Comment

Niki
                          +
                          Claire
                          4-evah
                          !

Comment

My preference would be for Claire/Zach (ain't impossible, depending on interpretation of what he said in recent eps) but the friendship alone is really good in canon.

I'd say TPTB are flicking through ships a bit (Eden/Mohinder, Mohinder/Mira, Niki/Nathan, Niki/DL etc) but mainly through the plotlines so it doesn't feel like it's just for the sake of it. I rather liked the Eden/Isaac connection but what intrigues me most if how someone like Mr Bennet is married to Mrs (Mr-Muggles-loving) Bennet, because they seem so bizarrely different that it boggles my mind quite how they're together. Though maybe past events have changed her a lot... either way I'd like to know more there.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                              My preference would be for Claire/Zach (ain't impossible, depending on interpretation of what he said in recent eps) but the friendship alone is really good in canon.
                              Sorry not going to happen.. http://www.heroestheseries.com/heroe...gay-character/

Comment

Sorry not going to happen.. see here
                                As I said in my previous post, because nothing very specific has been said it's still a point of interpretation. I was also trying not to be overtly spoilery on the matter either, maybe that was pointless to attempt but I'm still going to put my reply in spoiler tags just for anyone who might exist, say in parts of the world not up-to-date on the show (that'd be most of it then) who hasn't seen "Homecoming".
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not suggesting he's heterosexual but it's still left as an implication that he might be gay and even after "Homecoming" it isn't definitive. Plus there's the fact he's meant to be undecided according to the official myspace page for the character, meaning it's also quite possible he's bisexual.

Not that that makes too much difference regarding any Zach/Claire in the show at the moment, since whatever his sexuality he made it clear he's not currently interested, though the fact he said there's a millions reasons why not to be her date to the dance suggests it's complicated; he didn't say just one reason i.e. he's gay, hence I think the lack of clarity on the matter leaves room for interpretation.

I know quite a few articles talk about Heroes having a gay character, and there's the point of Zach being written as ambigious with the writers quite happy with that as has been mentioned in artciles, even when the network aren't, but the point remains that he could just as easily be setup as a bisexual character, something equally good to see given shows usually stereotype bisexuals as morally loose or sluts, if they ever even have any bi characters.

Hence I don't think the possibility of Claire/Zach is entirely implausible just yet. But of course if I disagree with the online scifi press' interpretation of all this, that's taken as gospel by most of fandom, then it can't be because I have a different interpretation of what canon has shown us, it's that I'm just not informed and need correcting with the appropriate (and spoilery URL) article link, right? :rollseyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X