Hayden Panettiere WOW thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayden Panettiere WOW thread

Okay, she might be young for most of you but not for me. This 17 year old actress is smokin!

I posted this in the long Heroes Thread but I'll post it here again:

I don't know if anyone's seen this. I just *cough*dl*cough* this movie, Bring It On: All Or Nothing. Hayden Panettiere is the main character in it. I didn't know until I started watching it. I'm about 1/3 of the way through, and Hayden has got skills. The movie summary on IMDB:

A transfer student to a rough high school tries joining the cheer-leading squad and she not only faces off against the head cheerleader, but against her former school in preparation for a cheer-off competition
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0490822/

She's the the transfer student. And she's a cheerleader. I can't wait until she debuts her cheerleading skills in Heroes. She'll be awesome.

Danielle Savre, who plays Jackie in Heroes, is also in this movie
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

here ya go

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This image at IMDB is a nice one.

Click to view at full size.
        Last edited by TheWarrior; 29 November 2006, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Hayden's got great screen presence and chemistry with the cast, esp. Mr HRG, Zach and Peter. I hope Heroes will be the breakout role she needs to go far in the acting industry. For those of you "young 'uns" , you might be interested in joining Claire Bennet's MySpace page (which is officially part of NBC's Heroes alternate-reality game). The link is http://myspace.com/clairebennet

On a shallow note: It's not fair that a 17 year old has such amazing hair!
          Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

On a shallow note: It's not fair that a 17 year old has such amazing hair!
            ehh... only a 17 year old or younger would. Kids tend to have lovely hair... fortunately there is some justice and they get older just like the rest of us poor suckers so there!

She's a pretty girl. She looks even younger than 17 to me though.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

i was so surprised when i found out she was the voice actress for kairi in both kingdom hearts games.

Comment

She's BUFF-A-LA-DING-DONG-A-DOO!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

she's a cutie.

She's also a good actress. Hopefully have some more chances for motion pictures in the future.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Comment

I remember not too long ago Disney was on the verge of setting up Hayden Panettiere as their latest innocuous mass-produced tween pop sensation. She was basically going to be the next Hilary Duff. Good to see she's broken out of that mold. And that she can act.

Of course now she may fall victim to the Natalie Portman Effect: thousands of creepy nerds counting down the days til her 18th birthday...ew.
                      Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                      I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                      What have these years left to me?
                      Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus View Post
                        Okay, she might be young for most of you but not for me. This 17 year old actress is smokin!
                        Indeed. (I'm 16 by the way.)
                        Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
                        I remember not too long ago Disney was on the verge of setting up Hayden Panettiere as their latest innocuous mass-produced tween pop sensation. She was basically going to be the next Hilary Duff. Good to see she's broken out of that mold. And that she can act.

Of course now she may fall victim to the Natalie Portman Effect: thousands of creepy nerds counting down the days til her 18th birthday...ew.
                        Age of consent is sixteen in most places IIRC.
                        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                        -Audioslave

Comment

Oh well that makes it okay then.

Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                          I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                          What have these years left to me?
                          Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Well, if she can go clubbing with Paris Hilton....
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
                              Oh well that makes it okay then.

...IT WAS A JOKE!
                              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                              X