GateWorld Don't Look Back (102)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    DON'T LOOK BACK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102

An L.A. police officer becomes a murder suspect after he hears a voice that helps him rescue a little girl. Claire attempts to avoid the limelight after heroically saving a man's life, and Peter pushes to learn the truth about he and his brother's powers. Hiro discovers a comic book in New York about himself.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; May 1st, 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Default Re: Don't Look Back (102)

OK...the UK has been cornering the market in new scifi since BSG started. Now the Yank response hits the BBC.

1. What exactly IS the woman in Nikki's mirror?

2. A guy who can only use his powers while on drugs. Right.

3. OK, Mr Bennet is clearly dodgy as hell.

4. What is of more use? Saving people by flying, or a life in politics?

5. I did 'not' call Hiro having travelled forward in time.

Allright, so far so interesting and not as slow as I'd feared!

After watching the 1rst ep like a month ago i finally decided i will give the show a chance and watch the 2nd epsidoe and well....... Its still just OK

One thing is annoying me and that is that the cheerleader girl with the Worverine like healing powers is already getting stupid! I mean its only the 2nd epiosde and she has acidently shredded her hand off in a sink and got rugby tackled by an americain football player (rather randomly) and snaped her Neck in two. Not only what are the changes of that happening but also its lucky it happened to the "healer" Girl and not any others like the painter guy or someone. If you get what i am saying!

Either see is very stupid or the most unlucky person in the world! How many more times will she be the only charcter to accidently get killed or hurt while also being the only character able to live on after it? You might aswell give her an Orange coat, muffle her voice and call her Kenny.
    However she is hot so thats a plus

Saying all that the new cop guy looks gd. But i am starting to hate the many characters and their talky talky storys! Bring on some more super hero stuff!

Maybe after the 3rd episode I may like it more! But i stiull can't see why is so hyped up?
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

MT give it a chance, after the first 5 or 6 episodes it stops trying to bring in new characters, and starts concentrating on the ones we've got, it gets awesome and you see a lot more superhero stuff because they are learning their powers more.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    STARGAvaTarIII
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...0137376zj2.png

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarIII View Post
    MT give it a chance, after the first 5 or 6 episodes it stops trying to bring in new characters, and starts concentrating on the ones we've got, it gets awesome and you see a lot more superhero stuff because they are learning their powers more.
    Indeed it has! I have just watched from 3-10 in like 2 days becuase i suddenly got hooked on the show!
    Some stories i don't really care about however the dad with the glasses is getting intresting (sadly my brother in law only gave me the first 10 episodes and now hav 2 wait for the BBC to catch up!)
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

lol same here, i've watched the first 12 on a disc i was given and have to wait for the beeb to catch up too
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    STARGAvaTarIII
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...0137376zj2.png

Quote Originally Posted by MechaThor View Post
    One thing is annoying me and that is that the cheerleader girl with the Worverine like healing powers is already getting stupid! I mean its only the 2nd epiosde and she has acidently shredded her hand off in a sink and got rugby tackled by an americain football player (rather randomly) and snaped her Neck in two. Not only what are the changes of that happening but also its lucky it happened to the "healer" Girl and not any others like the painter guy or someone. If you get what i am saying!

Either see is very stupid or the most unlucky person in the world! How many more times will she be the only charcter to accidently get killed or hurt while also being the only character able to live on after it? You might aswell give her an Orange coat, muffle her voice and call her Kenny.
    Actually, the scene with the garbage disposal is Claire doing it on purpose... hurting herself... as an experiment... at least that's how it came across to me.
    Well, the painter guy, Isaac, is stuck in his penthouse stoned most of the time so likelihood of him getting tackled by a football player is almost slim to none.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Chief Master Sergeant

This show really is better when you have the DVD set to watch them all at once. It's hard to follow over the course of a TV season.

Major General

Not a bad follow up ep to the pilot. Bennet is definitely being shown as a baddie.. BUT on the cop and his "receptive telepathy", why did it seem like it all of a suddenly turn on now?