• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collision (104)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    COLLISION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104

Claire seeks revenge on the high school quarterback after learning that he is a serial rapist. Hiro and Ando use his abilities to cheat in Las Vegas, and Peter Petrelli tracks down Dr. Suresh. Niki is forced to become a call girl to pay her debts.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:15 PM.

1. Interesting that Hiro is nervous about cheating in Vegas, as the Germans say - "ohne moos nix los", "without cash nothing happens".

2. OK, this show is supposed to be called "Heros" but Claire's just used her powers to set up a car crash. Right(the sewing back together thing was seriously freaky though).

3. Niki's alternate self reminds me more of Tom Jackman's Hyde than anything else.

4. What was also freaky was the whole time freeze thing.

Woah! This show is starting to drop serious bombs.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

so claire is finding out that her powers can have big impacts, i think this is going to turn into a couple of episodes about clair feeling guilty and stuff and learning about using her powers to save people rather than hurt people
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        so claire is finding out that her powers can have big impacts, i think this is going to turn into a couple of episodes about clair feeling guilty and stuff and learning about using her powers to save people rather than hurt people
        agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          1. Interesting that Hiro is nervous about cheating in Vegas, as the Germans say - "ohne moos nix los", "without cash nothing happens". .
          I believe it was more in the vein of "with great power comes great responsibility"..
          It just seemed like Anon was forcing Hiro to do what HE wanted, rather than what Hiro wanted, for his own reasons.

Comment

Working...
          X